| ㊉㊀ |

꧁꧂

ㅡ Taehyung's POV ㅡ

Jungkook comes out of the water of the lake pulling himself up with his hands on the wooden path that connected land and lake, while walking he leaves wet footprints on the wood as he comes towards me, wearing shorts that go up to above the knee and a black shirt that remains attached to his body, showing a hint of abs.

I can't help but admire his body after what we've done. I keep thinking about yesterday and his look of pleasure that he was feeling thanks to me. Not to mention the torture he subjected me to ...

It still seems surreal to me that we are starting to get to know each other like that. He has always been my friend, like Jimin, but to think of Jimin like that is strange. With Jungkook instead, I see the possibility of the two of us that way.

I'm sure that we will be something together.

《Should we eat something?》

Jungkook stretches in front of me, his shirt rises slightly exposing his V line, every inappropriate scene of what I would like to do now with him appears in my mind. I'm about to go crazy.

《I'm going to get something.》 I say getting up from the deck chair.

I need to get out of here or my sanity is at risk. I go inside the house and take various snacks, including chips, muffins, and other things.
I put everything in a sachet to bring everything in comfort.

When I come back I hear voices, one is from Jungkook, I hide behind a tree, I don't care if it's incorrect. The other voice belongs to a male and I recognize it immediately, it's the voice of that boy, Dylan.

What is he doing here and what does he want from Jungkook? I can't understand what he is saying to him, they are talking in a low tone and they are very close. I had sensed that there was something strange between the two, especially Jungkook, he is very agitated around him. What if Dylan hurt him in the past?

He is touching Jungkook's face. Nervous tics start from my eye.
For some reason an annoying and overwhelming knot forms in my stomach.

Dylan approaches his face, he wants to do what I think? I was about to intervene but Jungkook stops him before me, he puts his hand on his chest.

《Dylan stop it.》 Jungkook raises his voice, now they speak in a tone of voice that allows me to hear what they say.

《Come on Kookie, don't you want to have fun again?》

Again?

Jungkook replies without emotions. 《No, I don't want to.》

《Ah ... is it because you have that boy with you now?》 Does Dylan refer to me?

《It's not for him.》

《Then why?》

《I just don't want to.》

《Too bad, I miss your cock, it was unforgettable.》 his thumb touches Jungkook's lip, but as before, he stops him.

I can't take this scene anymore, I need answers. I come out of my hiding place.

《Gukk.》 I recall his name, he turns abruptly. He tries to understand if I have seen or heard something, I enjoy seeing his confused reaction.

But at the moment I don't want to have fun, I'm holding back the explosion inside me, if what Dylan said is true, it means that Jungkook lied to me.

《What did he mean by that he misses your cock?》

He frowns worriedly. 《Hyung ...》

《Answer.》 I contract my jaw.

《It's-it's not what you think.》

《I don't know what I should think, tell me.》

《I see you two have to talk, see you.》 Dylan leaves us alone, but I stare with my furious eyes at Jungkook.

《I lied to you.》 He confesses in a low voice, his eyes are slightly shiny. I can't stand when the guilty act as the victims.

I clench my fists, I try to refrain from shouting at him, I know it has to be explained and it would not be the right solution now, but I wish I could vent all the anger.

《What did you do with him?》 I ask through gritted teeth. 《Did you fuck him?》

《No...》

《So what the fuck-》

《He gave me a blowjob!》 He shouts in exasperation.

He gave him a blowjob ... Dylan was the first who gave him a blowjob. At least I think.

《When?》 I ask.

《Last year.》

《Why did you lie to me? What need was there?》

《I was worried, I didn't want you to think that anyone could give me a blowjob ...》

Is he serious? What the fuck is going on?

《You are talking to a guy who lost his virginity to a stranger at age 14 and afterward I fucked dozens of more people. I'm the last one who could judge you.》

I say holding back the nervous.

《I panicked at the time, I thought it was the best decision.》

《I understand, it's ok.》 I say.

No, it's not. Not because he lied to me, but I hate to think that another boy touched Jungkook like that. What's wrong with me?

《I'm sorry.》

《For what?》

《For lying to you.》

《You don't have to, you're not my boyfriend, we are nothing. You don't owe me an explanation.》

The expression on his face changes, his forehead corrugates into one that has just been hurt by my words. This time I really hurt him.

I don't care, it's how I feel about him now.

《You are right, there is nothing concrete. But I thought we were building something.》he approaches me, reaches out to touch me.

But I avoid the contact.
《For my part, yes Gukk, but you?》

《Yes I want but-》

《But? You couldn't even tell me the truth about such a simple thing!》

He lowers his head, does not respond and this makes me even more pissed. React, make me understand that you want to repair the damage, do not leave everything like this.

《I was afraid of your reaction.》he lock his lips and eyes, feeling beaten up.

《The truth was enough for me and not a stupid lie.》

《I wanted to do it, believe me ...》

《Tell me with more conviction and maybe I will believe you.》

Again, he is in silence, the water lake falls from his body on the ground and it makes more noise than him. I'm about to explode.

《You know what? Since you don't trust me, go fuck that Dylan, go and let him do whatever he wants you to do, that's what you want, right?》

《Taehyung ...》

《Bullshit. I don't give a shit about you anymore, get anyone to suck your cock.》

I spit all the poison on him that anger and being hurt created me. I don't care if I hurt him.

I throw the plastic bag with the food at his feet, I hear him calling my name but I go back inside the house, slamming the door. I immediately go up to our room and close it, I need to be alone.

After what we lived together here, how can you lie to me like this?

Not after I collapsed like a weak man before him admitting my pain, putting aside my dignity for him. I literally trusted him and opened my heart. Fuck, I would like to try something with him, why does he still not understand it?

You are so obtuse Gukk.

꧁꧂