| ㊉㊆ |

꧁꧂

ㅡ Taehyung's POV ㅡ

We went home and everything went back to normal, except that we have secrets together. We have an actual story that we share.

I was groping in the dark before I left and he helped me find myself again, he partially eliminated the thick, dark clouds that surrounded me. With his hand, he pulled me out, with his directions he helped me get back on a straight path, albeit it will be difficult to go alone from now on.
I understood that I don't want to lose him as a friend.

I was focusing on what I had lost instead of what I already had.

The feelings and the things we shared will not go in vain, they have not become love but surely we are more united than before. We understand each other on another level, we have created and absorbed beautiful memories.

Finally, the photo we took is printed, behind it, I write the date, the year and a small message that I would like him to read.

_______________________________________

"I have something to confess, I keep you in my pocket, you are my only compass, I was lucky that you were by my side.
Like a magnet, I was drawn to you. You have been my North and I have been your South. Thank you for navigating me out of my suffering. "
_______________________________________

I'm grateful for what he has done, even if the rest has taken a different turn and the ending, even more, I will never forget our summer story.

ㅡ Jungkook's POV ㅡ

Someone knocks on the door of my room and enters.

《Hey Gukk, I'm here to give you the photo we took on the mountain.》

Taehyung hands me the photo and I take it. The photo came out really well, the colors explode, as well as my memories.

《Thanks Hyung.》

He smiles at me and goes back to his room. Everything is normal between us, nothing has changed, not significantly. Sure, we've been through things together that normal friends don't do, but in reality, this has made us stronger as friends. It has never happened perhaps in history that an almost relationship served to make two people understand that in reality it's better to remain friends rather than be lovers and above all get along anyway.

I put the photo in a small frame where I already had a photo inside, but there was also this.

But then I notice that there was black ink on my fingertips. Is it from the photo? I take it back and as I turn it around I see some writing, it seems like Taehyung's writing.

As soon as my eyes finish reading, I can't help but smile widely.

꧁꧂