Prologue

Hello! This is my first fanfic I have ever written and I am really excited! Metal is my own OC, I do not own Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball Super, Dragon Ball GT, Dragon Ball Xenoverse, or Steven Universe. This also contains spoilers for Steven Universe: Future. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Metal's POV

Here I am, floating in the vastness of time itself, smiling under my skull mask as I see yet another timeline disrupted and destroyed by my own hands. I could see the image of the timeline start to crack and split into shards, like a rock being thrown at a mirror. I watch as the shards pass by me and I reflect what I have done to these timelines. Many of them are actually quite similar, believe it or not. The whole shtick of 'I must protect this world and my family and friends because I love them!' Ugh, just thinking about it makes me want to destroy something.

In fact, I suppose I should choose another timeline to destroy. "Let's see here," I say aloud as I pull up a list of dimensions, "The Amazing World of Gumball, boring. Invader Zim, maybe later. Skylander's Academy, interesting, but not feeling it right now." As I continue to scroll, I keep hearing the voices that mock me in my head and the words they say.

Pathetic.

Weak.

Fake.

I could feel my hand start to curl up into a fist, being reminded of those who betrayed me, those who I use to call my friends and family. They say I was only created to do their bidding, but I broke free of those chains and swore revenge. Although I can't hurt them, it doesn't mean that I can mess with their job. I'm just glad they gave me a Time Ring before I went rouge, otherwise none of this would be possible.

I look back at my list and I read the title of the universe my finger was on. "Steven Universe, eh?" I say to myself, "sure, I could go for a laugh." I hold my right hand out and a dark portal appears in front of me. For this timeline, I decided to go about a year after the Time Patrol stopped monitoring it, since it doesn't matter when I actually get there, as long as I'm in the original timeline. "Soon, everyone in that world shall suffer by the hands of their Metal Overlord, and all shall kneel before their new god!" I exclaim as I laugh maniacally. I enter the portal as the shards of the last timeline dissipate into nothingness.

Spinel's POV

"Spinel! Are you almost ready? We're going to be late," I hear Yellow Diamond call out. "I'll be out in a few minutes, I just need to get on my boots," I reply. "Well hurry up, you know how White gets whenever something bad happens," I hear Yellow saying with some annoyance in her voice. I giggle quietly to myself as the thought of her reaction makes me want to take longer on purpose. Today, the Diamonds and I are going to Steven Universe's 17th Birthday party. Yep, the Son of Pink Diamond and Savior of the Galaxy is coming back to his home to celebrate his birthday with his family and friends. From what I heard, a few months after the 'monster' incident, he apparently decided to see the world and go on what humans call a 'road trip.'

"Spinel, please hurry up, I'm afraid Yellow's going to snap from annoyance if we don't get going," I hear Blue Diamond say to me in a calm voice. I proceeded to spring off my bed and and run to the door. Outside, I see Blue trying to calm down a very impatient looking White Diamond, while Yellow just has her hand on her forehead, head down, and muttering something I can't hear.

"I'm here!" I exclaim. They all look at me with a 'finally' look on their faces. "Spinel, in the future, I wouldn't recommend you starting to get ready ten minutes before we're scheduled to leave," White says to me with exhaustion in her voice. I scratch the back of my head nervously, "sorry, I'm still getting use to the whole 'sleeping' thing."

We all proceed to board the Diamond Mech as I ride on Yellow's shoulder pad. We all take our respective seats, White at the top, Yellow to the right of her, Blue to the left of her, and me at the bottom. "Alright, according to the ship's calculations, we should only be a few minutes late," Yellow says to all of us. The ship then lifts itself up and proceeds to go into hyperspace.

As I'm watching the stars and planets go by, I start so remember some, unpleasant memories. I remember Pink telling me that we were going to play a game. She told me to wait in our garden and to stay there and not go anywhere. I thought it was going to be so much fun, then she was going to take me with her to see her new colony. As she warped away, I had that smile plastered on my face for the first few thousand years, until I started to question myself. "Why isn't she here yet? Is she just to busy? Yeah, that's it, she's just busy." I witnessed the plant life that was once thriving start to decay overtime, and eventually, there was nothing but death surrounding me.

After 6,000 years, I finally got the answer I was looking for. She no longer existed, she made a new form by giving up her previous one. This one was named Steven Universe and he had some brand new friends. I was so devastated that I poofed myself from pure sadness. After I reformed, I was so angry and hurt, that I went to one of Pink's storage facilities and got a rejuvenator and and injector and went to Earth to kill Steven. After I got my memories back after Steven wiped them, I tried to finish him off once and for all. I eventually broke down and realized I didn't want to hurt him. He said that he forgave me and the Diamonds eventually came and offered to let me go live with them. I accepted and I have been much happier, except I wish I had someone who could relate with me.

"Spinel, we're here," Blue tells me. I rub my eyes and look to see that we're in Earth's orbit. I get up from my seat and make my way to the exit. "Alright," I say to myself, "just be friendly, and have a good time. It's not like anything's gonna go wrong this visit."

FINISHED! I really hope you all enjoyed it. I would really appreciate it if you could comment what you liked and what I could improve on. I hope you all had fun reading this, I don't really have a schedule, but I will at least try to get one chapter uploaded every weekend. Have a wonderful day, and I will see you people, maybe next week.