Chapter 1: A New Threat

Metal is my own OC, I do not own Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball Super, Dragon Ball GT, Dragon Ball Xenoverse, or Steven Universe.

3rd POV

Steven Universe was coming back to his hometown, Beach City, for a very special day. Today was Steven's 17th birthday, and he was going to celebrate it with his family at Little Homeworld, an area where a majority of the Gems live. He drove over the horizon and could see the giant central tower of Little Homeworld. As he was nearing the structure, Steven could see his friends and family, Pearl, Garnet, Amethyst, Peridot, Lapis, Bismuth, Connie, his dad Greg, and surprisingly, Jasper.

"STEVEN!" everyone besides Jasper exclaimed as they all started running to his car with pure joy. As soon as Steven stepped out of the car he was tackled to the ground by all of his friends and family. "It's nice to see you guys too, but I can't breath." They all proceeded to get off of him and gave him some room. After that, they all started asking him questions about where he went, if he met anyone new, if he brought any souvenirs, and so on.

"Guys, let's give him some room so we can get this party started," exclaimed Amethyst. "Wait, where are the Diamonds and Spinel, aren't they suppose to be here by now," said Peridot. Speak of the devils, they all could see the Diamond Mech start to fly over to them. As it landed, the Diamonds and Spinel came out on the floating platform and greeted everyone. "Sorry we're late," said Blue "a few things came up that we had to do before we came," she said while eyeing Spinel, who proceeded to laugh nervously.

"It's fine," said Steven "now that everyone's here, let's get this party started!" Everyone yelled in agreement and the music started to play. As everyone was dancing, besides Jasper and Spinel as they were talking, Peridot noticed something start to form in the sky above them. "Um, guys, is there suppose a dark portal above us?" Everyone looked up and saw a portal form in the sky, and a dark figure came floating down. It wore black and brown armor with black shoulder pads, a red cape, and wore a skull with giant horns on it.

"Greetings humans, gems, and hybrid, I am Metal, your new overlord and master, if anyone has any objections, please speak now," he said. "Whoa, whoa, whoa, can't we just talk this out gem to gem," questioned Steven. "Ah, that is where you are wrong, young Steven Universe, you see I am neither a human or a Gem, I am something completely new to you," he calmly explained. Steven was surprised for two reasons, not only was this being not a Gem or human, but he also knew his name. "How did you-" "How did I know your name you ask? Well, you see I know a great majority of you all, all of your strengths, weaknesses, trauma, hmhmhmhmhm." he chuckled evilly.

"Hey! We're not scared of you, you clod," exclaimed Peridot. Metal stared at her for a moment, before raising his hand into the air, forming a giant energy blast the size of a car. "How about now," he asked with an evil aura surrounding him. Peridot quickly went quiet. "I thought so," he said "you all are the heroes of this universe, so prove it to me!" Metal increased the size of the ball of energy to that of a house and threw it not at Little Homeworld, but at the boardwalk! "No," screamed Steven as he glowed pink and used his super speed to rush over to the boardwalk and put up a diamond shield to block the attack.

"Not bad," muttered Metal as he descended to the ground. The boardwalk was thankfully saved and Steven ran back while the Gems summoned their weapons. "That's enough," Steven exclaimed "why are you doing this?" "No reason in particular," he responded "your universe just happened to catch my eye." Steven was still confused. 'Our universe,' he thought 'what does he mean by that?' "I want you all to come at me with everything you got," spoke Metal in a determined voice. Everyone was confused at what he said. Why would he want all of them to fight him? "You see, I come from a race of warriors, destined to battle, so if anyone wants to come fight me, then come on," Metal said as he went into a fighting stance.

Lapis, Peridot, and Bismuth all stepped forward with determined, but nervous looks on their faces. Lapis summon water chains and grabbed Metal, restraining him, while Bismuth morphed her hands into blades and Peridot threw her at Metal with her metal powers. As Bismuth neared Metal, she suddenly stopped in midair. Taking their confusion to his advantage, Metal threw Bismuth at Lapis with his telekinesis, thus, getting rid the chains. He then ran to Peridot, forming a crimson blade with his hand cutting through her form like butter, poofing her. Filled with shock and anger, Lapis and Bismuth charged at Metal. Expecting this, Metal disappeared and reappeared in front of Lapis, doing the same thing to her like he did Peridot, Lapis' form poofed and her gem fell to the ground. Bismuth jumped into the air and attempted to jump strike Metal. Metal sidestepped to the left and stabbed her through her armor, poofing her.

"No wonder they were the B Team, I'm not even considering that a warm up," Metal said with a bored expression on his face. Pearl, Amethyst, Garnet, and Jasper all stepped up next. Pearl summoned her spear with the trident attachment, Amethyst summoned her whip with the flail attachment, Garnet summoned her gauntlets with her spiked attachment, and Jasper summoned her helmet. Pearl and Garnet charged at Metal while Amethyst and Jasper curled up into a ball and spin dashed at him. Metal jumped into the air and dodged the attacks while he shot a volley of energy blasts. They all dodged them, but Metal quickly went to Jasper and unleashed a fury of punches and kicks. After finishing, he summoned his blade once again and decapitated Jasper, poofing her.

"We have to fuse, NOW," exclaimed Garnet. Nodding in agreement, Pearl, Amethyst, and Garnet danced and soon formed into Alexandrite. "Finally," exclaimed Metal as he shot energy blasts at the giant fusion. Alexandrite crossed her arms in an X shape and blocked the attacks, then summoned Opal's bow and shot a barrage of arrows at Metal. He flew upward and dodged them with ease while Alexandrite jumped high and summoned Sardonyx's hammer and attempted to crush Metal. He looked up and was able to dodge it, but when Alexandrite landed she summoned Sugilite's flail and tried to hit him. "Why do you have so many weapons?!" screamed Metal "No matter, I believe it's time to end this charade." Metal started to charge a beam of energy in his hands, "KaaaMeeeHaaaMeee..." Alexandrite quickly unleashed a fire breath at him, but it was too late. "HAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!" a giant wave of black energy quickly overpowered the flames. As Alexandrite was obliterated, the gems of Pearl, Amethyst, Ruby, and Sapphire dropped to the ground.

"I must say that was a much better brawl, but still I've barely broken a sweat." Metal said with disdain present in his voice. He glanced up at the Diamonds, who were shaking at the Saiyan, "you know, I don't feel like fighting you," he stated. Metal raised his hand into the air and a purple disc formed, he then sent it through the Diamonds' forms and they all poofed. All that was lest was Steven, Connie, Greg, and Spinel, who were also shaking in fear.

Metal formed his blade again and charged at the three humans and lone gem. Steven quickly activated his pink form and summoned his shield, intervening with the attack. Metal grinned under his mask and teleported behind Connie and Greg, knocking them out in the process. "I'll make sure they have a slow and painful death later," explained Metal.

"I won't allow you!" screamed Steven in anger. He immediately went to his buff form and unleashed a flurry of attacks. "Your form is sloppy," stated Metal as he effortlessly continued dodging. Steven quickly trapped Metal with his diamond shields, summoned a wall covered in spikes and launched it at him. Just like with Bismuth, Metal stopped and shattered it with his telekinesis and effortlessly broke out of the shields. "You know, I thought you'd be more powerful, but I guess you're just weak," said Metal with venom in his voice. He stabbed Steven in the gut, and side kicked him into a building, disappointed.

Metal turns around to see Spinel, shaking in anger. "YOU'RE DEAD!" she screams. "Looks like your the last one, huh? Well, give me all you got then! And so I strike, like an unseen dodge ball in an echoing gymnasium," replied Metal.

DONE! I hope you all enjoyed this and have a Happy Easter!