Chapter 7: The Plan

Wow. Almost a month, huh? To be brief, my school year has been shortened by a week, so the teachers are cramming lots of homework, and as a result, my creativity has been diminished. The good news is, this next week will be my final week of school and summer vacation starts. I thought I should at least do a chapter this weekend, and since I'll have more free time on my hands, I decided that I will be putting out one chapter every weekend. Thank you all for being very patient with me, and I hope you enjoy this week's chapter. As always, Metal is my own OC, I do not own Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball Super, Dragon Ball GT, Dragon Ball Xenoverse, or Steven Universe.

3rd POV

They all enter the room where Metal told everyone about his past, while Broly carries Black's body. He sets him in a chair while everyone else sits down, and Metal clears his throat, getting everyone's attention. "I have a feeling that you all are wondering how I got so powerful. Well, even though the timelines I have destroyed were weak, it doesn't mean that I've been slacking off on training," he tells them, "also, apparently every timeline that I destroy, I get a small power boost in the process, so that also helped me out. Another thing I'm sure all of you are wondering is how powerful I truly am. Well, to be honest, I don't even know. Every time I try to measure my power level, my scouter always crashes on me."

Everyone is silent, trying to comprehend everything Metal just told them. Spinel shakily raises her hand, and Metal points to her, signaling that she may talk. "Um, question. How many timelines have you destroyed, exactly?" she asks. Everyone looks at Metal, while he takes a deep breath, and responds, saying, "Before I answer this, keep in mind that I was practically devoid of compassion for about 10,000 years. I never really kept a record of it, so I would have to say, probably about a billion." Everyone's jaw drops, completely shocked of what they heard. "W-Wow Metal, never thought you had it in you," Fu says, his voice shaking.

"Oh trust me, it just takes the right motivation," Metal replies as he forms an energy ball and crushes it with his hand. "Now then, onto business. As you all know, I was betrayed by that pitiful Supreme Kai of Time. I have a plan to get rid of her and her so called Time Patrollers once and for all," Metal says as he pounds his fist on the table. "We're going to build an army, and wipe out everyone in Conton City, including Chronoa." Metal says with malice. Everyone has a look of surprise on their faces, then Black's turns to that of confusion, "How do expect us to gather an army, and even if we do, what makes you think we'll be able to win?" he questions.

"We'll win because my plan is foolproof. We will recruit every villain and train until our power levels are maximum. Here," Metal explains as he tosses pieces of paper to Turles and Fu. "What's this?" Turles questions. "They're lists containing people that will be of use to us. Most of them I already know, so just mention my name and the plan," Metal explains, "anyway, Turles and Broly, you both will be using the ship and get the people in Universe 7. Fu and Black will travel to different timelines to retrieve a few villains who were at their strongest. Meanwhile, me, Mira, and Spinel will travel to Hell to recruit villains there. Are we clear on everything?" Everyone nods their heads, while Metal smirks in satisfaction, "Good, we'll leave in a few days, so be ready," he concludes.

And done. A little bit of a shorter chapter, I wanted to get everything set up for the next few chapters, so you'll be looking forward to that next week. With everything done for today, I will see you people next week.