Chapter 11: Jailbreak

Metal is my own OC, I do not own Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball Super, Dragon Ball GT, Dragon Ball Xenoverse, or Steven Universe.

Turles' POV

Broly and I arrived at the Galactic Patrol's prison and decided to look for Frieza first. From what I've read, the Supreme Kai of Time helped take Frieza down and put him into custody, along with all of his subordinates. The prison he was sent to had a radio tower that produced an energy field that disabled the use of ki. Since the prison is heavily guarded and has enough firepower to take us down, we decided to use stealth instead of rushing in. It was pretty hard to get inside since Broly was pretty tall, but we managed to sneak in through a hole in the wall.

When we entered the courtyard, I could instantly feel myself become weaker. I shake it off and we slowly make our way through the courtyard. We quickly hide behind a wall and I see two guards chatting about something. I look to Broly and point to the guards, he nods, and sneaks up on them. I lean in closer, and hear what they say, "Remind me again why the Supreme Kai of Time helped capture Frieza and his goons," the first one asked the other. "Can't you remember anything, I already told you this multiple times already. I'll tell you this one more time. She wanted to make an alliance with the Galactic Patrol because apparently something big's coming. She didn't say what publicly, but from what I've heard, the only one she's told it to is the Galactic King. Now stop asking me and get back to work," the other one explained to him.

"Hey, isn't he coming to visit the prison today?" the first one asked. "Yeah, he wants to talk to that Frieza guy for some reason." the second one answered. "Thanks for the information, bugs," I could hear Broly say to them. The next minute consisted of muffled screaming, bones breaking, and blood, and lots of it. We quickly hid the bodies inside a nearby dumpster, and took their guns and key cards. I put on one of the dead guards uniform, and handcuff Broly, telling him it was part of my plan.

We reached the front entrance of the prison, and we were greeted by another guard. "I'll take him from here," he told me reaching for Broly. "It's okay, I've got this. Do you know where maximum security is?" I ask him, changing the subject. Thankfully, the guard was either completely oblivious, or just an idiot, "Yeah, it's on the bottom floor, good luck," he tells me while opening the door. We walk through the prison and down to the bottom floor, and we see Frieza.

When we walked up to him, he started to yell at me, saying, "For the last time you incompetent monkeys, I. Don't. Know. Where. He. Is!" "Well isn't that a warm welcome," I say sarcastically as I remove my helmet. "Turles? What are you and the Legendary Super Monkey doing here?" he questions as I hear Broly start to growl. "Oh, we were just in the area and decided to come and visit. What do you think we're doing here, we're busting you and your forces out of here!" I practically shout at him.

"Alright, what do you want from me?" he questions. "Look, Metal wants to gather an army and take over the Time Patrol. We need you and your forces to help with that. Are you in?" I ask. I can see him think for a moment, before answering, "Fine, but only because Metal's on of the few monkeys I can stand to be around." I smirk as I unlock his cell, "The first thing we should probably do is disable that radio tower. I'll go while you and Broly go and release all of the prisoners," I explain to them. I went up the stairs and after asking around, I finally reached the control room.

I quickly killed all the guards and went to the control panel. After a few minutes, I deactivated the tower and blasted the control panel. As I was about to call Broly, I could hear footsteps approaching me. I readied myself and to my surprise, it the Galactic King. "So you're the one who's been causing trouble, hmm?" he asks me. I glare at him, "Before I kill you, I have a question. Why did Chronoa make an alliance with you, and what threat is she talking about?" I question him. He sighs as he looks back at me with a small smile, "She knows that your friend Metal is alive. She found out a few weeks ago. It was when he blew up that timeline with a species called Gems," he explained.

"I guess I should thank you for the information, and for that, you may have a quick death," I tell him as I blast a hole through his heart and head. I then call Broly and tell him that the tower is disabled. After that I fly outside to find prisoners and guards fighting, with the prisoners winning, of course. When me, Broly, and Frieza got everyone inside the ship, we all blew up the prison along with the Galactic Patrol.

When we got back to the Time Rift, Metal, Spinel, Mira, Black, and Fu, along with other villians, arrived. While everyone was talking, I pulled Metal away and explained to him what the former king told me. "This is bad, they know I'm alive, and she even sent Trunks and Ace to kill me. We need to prepare now, or I fear that this will be the beginning of the end," he explained.

HAHA! Done! I hope you all enjoyed it, and I will see you people, later!

*Also, here are all of the villains I'm using: Baby, Omega Shenron, Super 17, Janemba, Super Buu (Gohan Absorbed), Cell, Android 13, Cooler, Slug, Bojack, Demigra, Frieza, Zarbon, Dodoria, and the Ginyu Force.