Chapter 9: A Trip to Hell

My, my, looks like I came through for once. I hope you all liked the last chapter. I wanted to make the relationship official, and thought that was the best scenario. As always, Metal is my own OC, I do not own Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball Super, Dragon Ball GT, Dragon Ball Xenoverse, or Steven Universe.

3rd POV

The next morning, Metal and Spinel walked into the kitchen as Spinel looped her arm around Metal's. Everyone else joined them soon after as Metal was preparing breakfast. After everyone finished their meal, they all bid farewell to each other. Metal used his Instantaneous Movement to teleport him, Spinel, and Mira to the center of Hell.

"So this is where bad people go?" Spinel questioned Metal as she moved closer to him. "Yep," he responded, "and right now, we're looking for a few people that can help us indefinitely." Metal led the group through the fiery land and stumbled upon something no one could expect: Trunks and Ace (one of the default characters you can choose as the hero of Conton City). "We've been expecting you reject," Trunks stated. "How did you know we were here?" Metal asked, ignoring the comment. "Chronoa foresaw you coming here, although we don't know why," Trunks answered.

Metal rolls his eyes as he replies, "So I can see that nothing's changed, huh?" Trunks grips his sword as Ace gets in a ready stance, "Either come with us peacefully, or come back dead," Trunks says darkly. Metal looks over at Mira and they both smirk, while Metal leans over to Spinel and whispers, "Take cover, this will be over soon." Spinel nods and quickly pecks him on the cheek and runs to a nearby rock formation. Metal smiles to himself as he and Mira also get into a ready stance. After a moment of silence, the two opposing sides charge at each other, with Metal clashing with Trunks, and Mira clashing with Ace.

Metal and Trunks trade blow for blow, before Metal catches a punch, and throws him into the ground. Trunks quickly recovers and attempts a slash at Metal, only for him to dodge and unleash a flurry of punches and kicks. Trunks recovers and shoots some ki blasts to throw Metal off, but he forms a God Splitter to absorb the attacks, and shoots it at Trunks for massive damage.

Meanwhile with Mira and Ace, Ace was barley able to hold his own against Mira. Mira barely had any scratches on him, while Ace looked like he was going to pass out. In a last attempt, Ace puts all his remaining energy into a Kamehameha wave, but it quickly gets overpowered with a Galick Beam Cannon. Mira descends to the ground with Ace barely able to stand. "Any last words," Mira asks, with Ace only remaining silent as he continued to glare at him. "Suit yourself, doesn't bother me," Mira says dully as he unleashes a Weekend, vaporizing Ace. "Pathetic!  And he calls himself a hero." Mira says to himself as he flies to where Metal was fighting Trunks.

Things aren't looking good for Trunks. They've been at this for almost an hour, and Metal doesn't even have a scratch on him. Having enough of this, Trunks screams in rage as he yells at Metal, "How are you winning?! You're just a reject, a nobody! Why did you have to turn evil?!" For the first time during their fight, Metal's bored expression turned into a laughing fit. Calming himself down, he says to Trunks, "I hope you realize that this is your fault. I mean, you were one of those people who told me to beat it. Also, I was always stronger than you even before I turned evil, but you just kept denying it."

"You know, it's been fun and all, but I believe it's time to end this," Metal tells Trunks. Trunks looks around and spots Spinel. He grins as he quickly grabs her and puts his sword up to her neck. "Alright, nobody move, or else the girl gets it," Trunks threatens. "My my, this is new. Okay, I'll play along. No, please! Don't hurt her! I beg of you!" Metal exclaims over dramatically. "Take this seriously! Don't you care about her?!" "Of course I do, why do you think I trained her?" Metal replies in a sly tone. Before Trunks could reply, Spinel elbows Trunks in the ribs, and flips him over her shoulder. She then enlarges her hands and starts to pummel Trunks repeatably.

When she's finished, Metal walks up to her to congratulate her, but all of a sudden Trunks exploded from the ground and prepared a Galick Gun. "YOU AND YOUR GIRLFRIEND ARE AS GOOD AS DUST!" Trunks screams in rage. Metal smirks and looks over at Spinel, "Let's show him our combined power." She smiles and nods her head as she prepares a pink kamehameha, while Metal prepares a black one. "GALICK GUN FIRE!!!" "Feel our combined power! KAMEHAMEHA!!!" Metal and Spinel shout in unison. The kamehameha quickly overpowers Trunks as he screams in agony.

With Trunks gone, Mira joins back up with Metal and Spinel as they continue their search. They eventually come across Cell, "Metal, good to see you again, what brings you to Hell?" "We're looking for Slug, Cooler, Android 13, Bojack, and more importantly, Demigra. Have you seen any of them," Metals asks as Cell smirks. "Lucky you, them along with myself have taken shelter in this cave and are under Lord Demigra. Come in, I'm sure he will be pleased to see you all," he states as he leads them into the cave.

They all see a many array of people, along with Demigra. "Ah Metal, it's been a while. What brings you here to Hell?" Demigra asks intrigued. "Let's just say, I have an offer for all of you," he replies with an eerie grin.

Tada! Done and done. I hope you all liked this chapter, and next couple of chapter will be focused on the other characters as well. Have a wonderful day everybody and I will see you all later.