Chapter 5: Old Friends and the Full Story

As always, Metal is my own OC, I do not own Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball Super, Dragon Ball GT, Dragon Ball Xenoverse, or Steven Universe.

Metal's POV

Welp, looks like I'm back where I started, drifting endlessly between dimensions. At least I saved Spinel, now we can be together. Gods, what should I do now? I don't have anywhere I can go, especially in my current attire. Actually, I think I know a few people who could help me out, but it's been centuries since we last spoke. Well, hopefully they'll understand when I call. I pull out my scouter and look at Spinel's gem. "Computer," I say while putting it on "call Fu." I can hear it ring, silently pleading to myself that he picks up. Then I hear no ringing.

"Hello?" I hesitantly ask. "Well, well, well. It really is you huh? Let me guess, you need something from us, don't you." Fu asks me. "You guessed right, I need someplace to stay right now, and the only place I can think of is you guys," I answer, trying not to sound desperate. "Well find someplace else, no one wants you here," he responded. "Wait! Please! Don't hang up! I'm begging you, you guys are the practically the only family I have left. I'm sorry that I abandoned you guys, but I want to make it up to you somehow. Please." I beg as I can feel tears start to form.

"...Fine, we'll pick you up in a few minutes. Hang tight," Fu says, as I sigh in relief. In the distance, I can see a ship similar to that of one of Frieza's, except it's much bigger. As the hatch opens, I fly inside, I can see many familiar faces.

The first one was Fu. He had white hair tied in a ponytail, red eyes, glasses, a katana, and purple skin. He wore a black shirt, yellow pants, and yellow shoes.

The next one was Mira. He had pale blue skin, red eyes, and white hair. He wore red spandex, white armor, black cape-like pants, and red boots.

Then there was Turles. He had dark skin, black eyes, and black hair. He wore gray and black Saiyan battle armor and a red scouter.

The person right next to Turles was very similar in appearance and he went by Goku Black. He had lighter skin, black hair, and black eyes. He wore a dark grey vest, a black long sleeved undershirt, black pants with a red sash, and white boots.

The final one was Broly. He had very light skin, long black hair, and black eyes. He was shirtless, and wore white pants with a long red sash, golden boots, and had many other golden ornaments on his arms, neck, and waste.

All of them, besides Fu, were giving me the death glare. "What are you even doing here?" questioned Turles, who was still glaring at me. "I needed a place to stay, and you guys were the only people I could think of," I replied, also glaring at them. Black was the first one to approach me, and punched me in the face out of nowhere. "You abandoned us without reason, and you just expect us to welcome you back?!" he shouted at me. I looked back at him and replied, "I don't expect you or anyone else to forgive me easily, but I had my reasons." "Oh really? Well please, elaborate for us please. The last time we even saw you was before the Supreme Kai of Time called you in for an important meeting," he spat at me. I sigh as I say "You all should probably sit down for this."

We all go to a room with a long table and sit, everyone still glaring at me. I clutch Spinel's gem as I take a deep breath and begin to talk, "As you all know, I haven't been in communication with any of you for many millennia, and like I said, I had my reasons. The meeting that the Supreme Kai brought me to was no meeting of importance, well at least to me. When I got to the Time Nest, Trunks, Elder Kai, Kakarot, Vegeta, and the Supreme Kai of Time was there, and what they were going to say, wasn't exactly nice."

Flashback: Metal's POV

I walk into the Time Nest to see what the situation was, and there I saw Elder Kai, Trunks, Goku, Vegeta, and Chronoa. "Hey guys, what's the situation?" I ask. "Well, let's just say that the situation is you," Chronoa responds in a rather cold demeanor. Confused, I ask "What do you mean by me?" "You were only brought to life to help with defeating Mira and Towa, and later on Dabura. Since Towa and Dabura are dead, and you somehow convinced Mira to become good, we no longer need you," She replied. I quickly face Goku, Trunks, Vegeta, and Elder Kai, "Do you guys actually believe her?" "Well Metal, she said that she foresaw you becoming evil, and I trust her 100%," replied Goku, with Vegeta, Trunks, and Elder Kai nodding in agreement.

Before I could react, Goku and Vegeta turned Super Saiyan Blue and started to mercilessly attack me. They then grabbed me, and I could see a Time Rift open. I try to get out of their hold, but I'm too weak. "Goodbye reject," Chronoa says to me for the final time, as they throw me in. The portal closes and I start to think of everything that has happened to me thus far. I was created to only be thrown away like trash, by the people I use to call my family. I curl up into a ball and start to cry for what felt like hours on end, my mind repeating her last words to me. Slowly, that pain and sadness turned into anger and rage. "Fine," I say as I construct a new outfit for myself "they say that I'm going to turn into a villain, huh? Well, let's give them one!"

I pull out a Senzu Bean and my Time Ring. Idiots, they forgot to get rid of my stuff. I eat the bean and I instantly feel my strength return. I put on the ring and pull up a list of different timelines. "Since I'm no longer a Time Patroller, I guess that means I can do whatever I want now. From what I remember, the Supreme Kai of Time told me that if I kill the "heroes" of a dimension, then the timeline will disappear." I say to myself. I decided to start off with an easy dimension, which is apparently called Hello Kitty. I create a portal and jumped through it, starting my life as the Destroyer of Timelines.

Present: Metal's POV

"And that's what happened," I concluded. Everyone's reactions were actually the same: wide eyes of surprise. Broly was the first one to say something, "I-I had no idea. How could they do that to you." "Wait!" Black was the first one to recover, of course "that doesn't explain why you never contacted any of us." Fu was about to say something, but I raised my hand to silence him, "The reason I didn't was because I didn't know if you were with them or not. I had no idea of knowing, so I blocked all communications from anyone." I explained, which seemed to be enough for him as he sat back down.

Mira stood up and said, "Metal, if we had any idea about it, we would've been with you all the way. After all, you helped each and every one of us." "You helped me train to become a Super Saiyan 4 along with Broly, and find the perfect planet to regrow the Tree of Might," Turles said with a smirk. "You helped me with gathering energy and want to become a scientist," Fu said happily. "You helped me get over my trauma with what Kakarot did to me." Broly said. "I suppose you helped me realize that I should train more so I can reach even greater heights." Black said with what sounded like gratitude.

I smile as I say "Thank you all for giving me another chance and another family. Tomorrow, I will be discussing something I have planned, and to introduce you all to someone." I go to where my old quarters were, and see that nothing has been changed. 'I guess they never bothered to get rid of my stuff. Lucky me,' I think to myself. I get ready for bed and put Spinel's gem on the table next to my bed. "Tomorrow, you're gonna meet my family, and see my new plan," I say to her. I close my eyes and smile, happy to be with my real family again.

And that's that! Metal's past has been fully revealed and now he comes up with a plan for his future! I hope you all enjoyed the chapter and I will most likely be able to do another chapter by the weekend, maybe even before. Have a nice day and I will see you people later.