Chapter 12: Family Reunited

Metal is my own OC, I do not own Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball Super, Dragon Ball GT, Dragon Ball Xenoverse, or Steven Universe.

Metal's POV

When Turles and I returned, I grabbed Spinel and we both went up to higher ground. I quickly got the attention of everyone there and gave my speech. "Greetings villains from all dimensions. Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Metal. Some of you may know me, and some of you do not. Many of you may already know why you are gathered here, but some may not, so allow me to explain. The reason I have gathered you all here is because my associates and I need help taking over the Time Patrol."

"You see," I continue, "I was once a dedicated member, until one day, I fulfilled my purpose, and my creator attempted to kill me. What they didn't count on, however, was that I don't die so easily. Now that I have a new family, I want to take revenge, and I need all of your power in order to fulfill it. Now then, will you all help me take my revenge and rightfully rule over the multiverse."

There was a silence, and I was actually getting nervous. I could feel Spinel's hand take mine, and the gesture made me feel slightly better. After a few more moments, the audience suddenly erupted into applause, startling the both of us. I could feel myself grin at the response, as I tightened my hold on Spinel. "Perfect! Now then, training will begin tomorrow, so for the time being, enjoy yourselves, for today marks the beginning of a new era," I conclude.

For the rest of the night, Fu, Spinel, and I cooked a feast, while at the same time teaching her the basics of cooking. I suppose the only bad thing that happened was that someone, who I later found out was Black, put some booze in the punch, and I had the pleasure of witnessing a drunk Spinel.

Thankfully, everyone was starting to go to their rooms, so it wasn't that bad. She eventually passed out on my lap as Fu and I were discussing training schedules for everyone. I eventually went to bed and laid Spinel in my bed while taking off her boots. I undressed and laid next to her, while I can feel her nuzzle her head into my chest. I smile and finally drift to sleep.

I wake up unexpectedly and quickly realize that I'm tied in a chair. Even though I could quickly break free, I decide not to since I have no idea where I am. "Well, well, well. If it isn't the reject," a voice I haven't heard in a long time sneer at me. I roll my eyes as I immediately recognize the person, "And well, well, well, if it isn't the old hag," I reply as I smirk to myself. "Hey! Shut up!" she yelled at me. The room lit up and I frown upon looking who is here. Chronoa, of course, the old man, Kakarot, Vegeta, and the newly revived Trunks and Ace.

"Oh wow, the whole gangs back together, huh," I quip. Old Kai glares at me, saying, "Quiet you. You're in no place to be making smart remarks." I roll my eyes again, "Oh please, I no longer respect any of you. Anyway, quick question, why am I here?" I respond. "You're here so we can kill you once and for all!" Kakarot exclaimed. I turn to him and give him a deranged smile, "Oh, that's new. I never saw this negative side to you Kakarot. You're acting like I killed people very close to you. I wonder what would happen if I actually did do that. Wouldn't that be interesting," I told him.

"You're insane," Trunks and Vegeta said at the same time. "Maybe yes, maybe no. Although I do have a question for all of you. Have you ever wondered what might have happened if you didn't try to kill me because the old hag said that I would eventually turn evil?" I question them. They all remain silent for a while until I burst out laughing, "Of course you haven't! Throughout my journey, there was always something very constant with you hero types. 99% of them always caused the birth of the bad guy, and you all are no different."

I break free of my restraints and lunge at Chronoa. I put her in a headlock and put an energy blade up to her neck. "Now then, if you'll excuse me, I need to get back to sleep. I've go a long day of training tomorrow. Oh but don't worry, I'll be visiting again real soon. Ciao!" I tell them. I throw Chronoa at Old Kai and knock out the others. I opened a portal and arrived back in my bedroom.

I notice that Spinel was still sleeping soundly, and mentally thanked Zeno that nothing happened to her. I climb back into bed and Spinel opens her eyes, "Where did you go?" She asked me. I smile at her and kiss her forehead, "I just had to take care of something, nothing important," I respond softly. She smiles as I wrap my arms around her and she does the same, and we once again drifted to sleep.