The Beginning

Y/n's P.O.V

Turns out I'm leaving the village for a newer fresher life...ever since the big attack by Orochimaru, It's all pretty upsetting but It's for a good cause though my folks and I can't risk getting in danger...or at least not now...

"Hey Naruto...I have something to tell you." I said

"What is it Y/n? Is there something wrong?" Naruto responded in a worried tone.

"Well..." I paused for a moment not wanting to tell him about me leaving the village into a normal..boring..no mission life. It was going to be hard to say goodbye to him, after all he was my best friend.

"I have to leave....on a mission for a little while..It requires me to leave from the village and into a small new town.." I lied.

"Where? Can I come to I'll ask Grandma Tsunade if I-" He was about to continue but I cut him off.

"No." I said

"You can't it is a private mission for my family and I" I felt sick to the stomach just having to lie to him...I felt terrible.

"Please, can't we just-"

"No!" I accidentally raised my voice causing him to look at me with a face of mixed emotions.

"Your lying! Whats really going on Y/n!" He slightly raised his voice at me.

I looked away, ashamed, scared, upset, terrible for lying...

"I'm sorry Naruto" I looked at him, hot tears running down my cheeks...then I had knocked him out cold so he wouldn't follow me...

I left in sadness and sorrow.

Next Day, Saiki's P.O.V

Another day of school and....I'm going to be late!? I put my uniform on and went down stairs to eat breakfast.

"Good morning Ku!~" My mother said. "Hurry and eat you're going to be late!"

"Kusuo! Can you please teleport me to my-"

"No" I snapped.

"Please Kusuo! I'm begg-"

"No" I got up from my seat and walked to the door.

"You can't tell you're father n-"

I glared at him as a dark cold feeling arouse behind me...

"O-okay fine then.." My father had stuttered feeling a very terrified sensation in his chest.

I got out of the house and began my walk to school.

Time skip school- In class

"Hey pal!"

I turned around quickly because I was startled. 'I hate it when he does that good greif...'

"Did you hear about the new transfer student?" He asked

Of course I did..Thats all everybodys thinking about...I thought I could finally live a peaceful normal life, hopefully this transfer won't bother me as much as the last one... (which is if you don't know Akechi Touma).

The teacher walked and stopped all the commotionand ruckus goin on in the classroom by slapping her ruler on the wooden podium.

"Class today we have a new student!, please come in!" The teacher announced.

A girl walked in and everybody started whispering or at least for me thinking...

'Woah look at her' one guy thought.

'Whats that thing around her neck?' Another person questioned

And I'm not going to tell tou the rest of he thoughts because there's to many to count..

"Hi..I'm L/n (Last name) Y/n (First name) I come here from the vi- a small village hope we all can be friends" She said.

She had very nice E/c (Eye color) colored eyes and her hair looked very smooth and soft it was H/c (hair color) her skin was very S/t (skin type) but something about her was off...

After class Auira came up to me..

"She seems a bit off huh?" She said getting straight to the point.

"Yeah I agree, what's her aura like?" I asked completely forgetting she couldn't see her aura because of me and my 200 radius aura surrounding the school.

"Leave so I can tell you" Auira said.

I went to the bathroom and teleported home using clairvoyance to see and hear what was going on. Auira put her fingers to her face and looked and L/n.

"SAIKI!" She screamed

"GET OVER HERE NOW!" She screamed yet again.

I teleported back into the bathroom stall I had been in and went to Auira.

"What is it" I said with a blank face.

"Her aura isn't there it's some sort of chakra....." She said.

"That's weird, what'd you mean some sort of chakra?" I asked while taking off my invisible glove and using psychometry to see her aura.

"Why is her aura made of chakra?" I questioned.

"I'm not sure Saiki but it's probably bad..." Auira said in a worried dramatic tone.

"We'll talk at lunch class is about to start..." I said.

To Be Continued

Thank you to all who has read this, this is my first story on

Wattpad and it's a bit strange cause I'm used to wright on this app called wit if you'd like to follow me on it my user name is Jiminsjamsdatranaway it's a kpop community...
I really liked the thought of a Naruto and Saiki cross over so if anybody has any other ideas perhaps I'll use them!
I love you all peace out ✌👉💜