CAFE.

˚ ·˚ ˚ˑ ˚ ·˚ ˚ˑ

ELLIE WAS hanging out with her best friend kendall

they met backstage at an award show and have been best friends since. ellie wants to be with shawn, not that she doesn't want to hang out with kendall but she misses him and wants to spend time with him. sadly she can't because he was currently with camila.

both shawn and camila's management thought that it would be a good way to promote both of their careers. only a few people know that shawn and ellie are dating, which is a good thing. they started dating just two months before the whole thing with camila happened.

ellie's thoughts are interrupted when she sees shawn and camila enter the cafe. out of all the cafes in LA, they choose this one! shawn sees ellie and gives her a little wave. which she returns.

kendall sees the two and grabs ellie's hand to give it a little squeeze. ellie responds with giving kendall a reassuring smile. shawn and camila sat in the table across from ellie and kendall. the two best friends ate as fast they could and as soon as the bill was paid they immediately left the cafe.

as they were walking over to ellie's car, kendall asks ellie. "are you sure you're okay?" to which ellie responds "i'm fine. let's just go."

sorry for such a short chapter ! I'll try to make them more longer in the next chapters!

a/n: hi this is future me! i promise the chapters get better the further u read (i hope) lol