VEGAS BABY.

ELLIES POV

here we are in a private jet on the way to las vegas. after shawn and i's  talk last night, we both went straight to bed. the next morning shawn, of course had an hangover but it wasn't too bad. we both got texts from people wondering where we were but we just all ignored them.
"are you sure you wanna do this?" i ask shawn one last time. "yes baby i am." shawn answers while squeezing my hand slightly. "okay." i say before i cuddle up to him and close my eyes.

i hear a faint "baby wake up." and i open my eyes to see shawn with a smile plastered on his face. "hey are we here?" i ask shawn, and he nods.  "yup let's go!" he says standing up and helping me get out of my seatbelt.

me and shawn arrive at the hotel and to go inside this hotel you specifically need a membership so we needed to get one we also had to sign a few papers that said that we couldn't take any pictures or videos of the guests here and no leaking where they are or else you could get arrested. so we were safe here no one could see us together.

shawn and i arrived at our hotel room. we both fixed our luggage and we went to the bed.
"i'm so happy right now." shawn says while looking into my eyes."me too. " i say before giving him a peck on the lips. "what do you wanna do for the rest of the day?" shawn asks. i think for awhile. "how about let's just stay here order room service and watch netfilx?" i suggest and shawn nods. "that sounds good i'll order room service you put on netflix." he says while getting up. i nod and open netflix on the tv. after a few minutes i decided to put the office (a/n: i love that show) just then shawn comes back into the room with a bunch of food in his hands.

"wow babe don't you think that's a lot?" i ask. "don't worry we'll finish it" he says. i just shrugged "okay." he lays down beside me and we start eating the food while watching.

𝗵𝗲𝘆 !! 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗶𝗳 𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝗮𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗱𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝘆 𝗲𝘅𝗮𝗺𝘀! 𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗮 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗱 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗰 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝗳𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗵 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱! 𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝟭𝗸 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘀!! 𝗰𝗿𝗮𝘇𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘂 ♡︎