NICE TO MEET YA.

ELLIES POV

i am currently on the way to the office where we do all are meetings and stuff like that. alice told me that im meeting timothèe today i mean i've seen him in award shows but i haven't really interacted with him so i'm pretty excited and he seems like a good person.

i arrive at the office and immediately see caitlin, my assistant she's also one of my best friends.
me, her and kendall are very close. i met caitlin back on one of my first ever gigs she was a waitress at the restaurant that i was playing at and we have been best friends ever since.

"el!" "cait!" we both hug each other tightly since we haven't seen each other in about a month because i've been so extremely busy recently. "how have you been?" i ask. "i've been good! anyways are you excited to see your new boyfriend?" she says with a cheeky grin. i roll my eyes before saying "yeah yeah let's go"

cait brings me to the room where timothèe, his manager and alice are. "i'm kinda nervous" i say. "it's okay. it's normal" cait says with a assuring smile i give her a smile back before i go in. i went in and immediately saw timothèe he looked quite charming. but obviously, no one will beat shawn for me. alice sees me and stands up and starts introducing me to the people in front of me. "ellie this is brian timothèes manager and this is timothèe" they both stand up to greet me
i immediately felt comfortable with them. "hi! i'm timothèe" he says with a smile i give him a smile as well. "hey i'm ellie" i was expecting a handshake but instead he gave me a hug and of course i hugged him back.

"okay so we are here to discuss this publicity stunt" brian says. we all nod "so ellie and timothèe you two are both in this right? you guys don't really have a choice to be honest" alice says me and timothèe both nod. "you guys will have to act like a couple in public if it isn't obvious yet" brian says. "yes at first you guys will have to start hanging out together without kissing or anything like that." alice says. "today will be the first time you both will be seen together and we called the paparazzi already so it's sure that there would be pictures of both of you." "okay where are going?" i ask "just a cafe" brian says i nod.

——
NEW CHARACTER!

christina nadin as caitlin lucassocial media twitter: caitlucas instagram: caitlinlu

social media
twitter: caitlucas
instagram: caitlinlu

og's will know that christina used to play someone in this book 🤨

i'm sorry i keep on adding characters in the middle of the story! also they finally met! i'm really excited for this book but yeah till the next chapter thank you!