HE'S OKAY.

ELLIES POV

i walk out of the office with timothèe we walk in awkward silence so i decided to break that.
"so tell me more about yourself." i tell him.
"um well i am an actor." i chuckle "yeah i knew that." "i'm very awkward" he says "i can tell." i say in a joking way. "what about you?" he asks me. "well i have a real boyfriend i'm 20 my birthday is on august 20." "you don't mind me asking who's your boyfriend?" "no it's fine. its shawn mendes" i say. "the singer?" i nod in response.

me and timothèe arrive at the cafe and we sit down on the opposite of each other. we both start looking at the menu and i can already see paparazzi from the corner of my eye. i tap timothèes hand he looks at me confused i tilt my head a little to the right.

"oh. they're here already? that was fast" timothèe says before calling a waitress.
a young beautiful lady comes to our table she gives us both a smile and asks what we want.
"hi.. um i'll have a two donuts and coffee please" i say. "i'll have the same thanks" timothèe says "will that be all?" the waitress asks we both nod.

we both stay there for and hour and a half not we weren't really talking because both of us were so focused on our phones. i was texting shawn and i don't know what he was doing but he seemed very invested in what he was doing.

PRIVATE MESSAGE!

[my love - shawn]
[my baby - ellie]

my love
Hey baby what are
you doing?

my baby
hi love i'm currently
on this 'date' w timothèe

my love
Well is he any good?

my baby
he's okay we aren't really
talking tho. what are you
doing babe?

my love
Nothing much
just in my apartment
come over later? 🥺

my baby
of course! as soon as
i'm done. love you babe

my love
Love you too! see you
😘

----

hiii omg i'm sorry that i haven't updated in sooo long also i decided that ellie and timothèe aren't very close here so yeaah that explains why they weren't talking much. also! i changed ellie bday to august 9 to 20 i like it better that way than the day right after shawns bday. anyways till the next chapter thank u ❤️