NEW YORK,SADNESS,CAKE PART DEUX.

ELLIE'S POV

i wait a couple minutes outside the lobby of the hotel until i finally see brian in a car with a few other of shawn's friends i get in the car and sit in front beside brian "hey ellie!!" they all greet me "hey guys!!" brian decided to put some drake and we started singing at the top of our lungs until we got to the venue.

we all got out of the car and went inside the venue it was at a huge rooftop and it looked amazing there was a wall that had the words 'SM 21' me,brian and connor took a picture there.

after half an hour shawn arrived and he looked amazing he wore a maroon long sleeve and of course trailing behind him was camila who wore a red dress. "el!!" shawn yells and waves me over to come where he is "hey l-ellie" shawn says he almost slipped up i hope no one noticed "hey!" i say "hi ellie!" camila says "hi camila"

the party starts and i see aaliyah and shawn's cousins coming towards me "hi ellie!!" aaliyah says "hey guys!" i say while giving them each a hug "you look so beautiful" camilla says "thank you so much! you look beautiful too!" i say we talk for a few minutes before karen and manny starts coming towards us "hello guys" karen says "hi karen and manny how are you guys doing??" i ask "we're doing well what about you how are you holding up tonight?" karen asks "i'm holding'' i say with a small smile.

"happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday,happy birthday shawn, happy birthday to you" we all sing by this time shawn was kinda drunk already he hid his face in his hands because he was shy about all the people singing happy birthday to him karen and manny brought his cake towards him and he blows the candles that say '21' everybody cheers for him.

we all started dancing i was dancing with aaliyah,camilla and timera we were all jumping up in down to the song 'all night' by chance the rapper. we dance to a few more songs until we got tired and decided to go to the photobooth we took a few pictures and videos too. everybody was surrounding shawn and finally stopped dancing and the moment i was scared about was happening shawn pulled out his hand for camila to take they both leaned in and their lips connected his arms were on her waist and her arms were on his neck i wanted to cry really badly until i see brian and connor go on each side of me comforting me. and what it felt like forever they both pulled away but camila still was clinging onto shawn's waist and leaving kisses on his neck and at that point i couldn't take it anymore i started walking no more like running towards the exit despite connor and brian yelling to slow down.

i got a taxi to drive me to the hotel and in a matter of minutes i was there. i started packing my things i couldn't handle being near either of them it just hurt too much i got the last on my stuff when i heard a knock on the door confused i walked up to the door and opened it. i was not expecting this person here.

"honey" shawn says hugging me as i just stood there frozen "i got worried when i didn't see you" he notices my suitcase on the bed "where are you going?" he asks "i don't know yet just somewhere that's not here" i say "why?" "because shawn it hurt me a lot seeing you and camila tonight okay!" i say "baby please no stay" he says almost begging "i can't shawn"

we just stand there in silence with shawn's head in the crook of my neck my hands in his hair and suddenly he stands up straight and looks like he got an idea "let's get away from here" he says sternly "what?" i ask "let's go somewhere like you said" he says "please baby plus it's your birthday tomorrow and we need some time for our selves" he begs. i think about for a while "fine" i say i see the sparkle in his eyes when i said that "thank you!! i love you!" he says while spinning me around the hotel room "where are we going though?" i ask

"vegas baby"

𝗵𝗶 !! 𝘄𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝗶 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝘁 ! 𝗶𝗺 𝘀𝗼 𝗲𝘅𝗰𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿!! 𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝟲𝟬𝟬 𝗽𝗹𝘂𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 ! 𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘂 ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ