CAMILAS PARTY.

𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃
me and shawn were getting ready to go to camila's party i'm not that excited but oh well
"you ready baby?" shawn asks "almost" "i'm gonna wait for you outside" he says before giving me a small peck on the lips.

we took separate cars because we didn't want to be suspicious about being in the same car.
shawn was by himself in his car and i was with brian in my car. "el i'm just reminding you that i'm here for you" brian says i give him a smile
"thanks bri" a few minutes later we were in camilas house the only reason they are  throwing this party is because they need publicity and stuff.

we get out of the car and in the house to be greeted by shawn and camila and camilas hands were on shawn's waist and kinda got pissed but of course i didn't want to show it.
"heyyy ellie!" camila says with a fake smile i give her a fake smile as well "hi how are you?"
i ask "i'm doing okay" she says while giving shawn a kiss on his cheek and shawn looked disgusted i was try to hold in laugh "anyways i'll see you around camila you to shawn!" i say with a wink at the end.

"ellie!" i hear someone shout and i see david dobrik "david!!" i say running towards him to give him a hug "how are you doing?" david asks "i'm doing fine what about you?" i ask him "i'm doing fine as well" "baby!!" i hear i turn around and see another one of my good friends zane hijazi "zane!!" we give each other a hug.

right after that we immediately went to the bar type place and went for drinks i actually don't remember how many i had because i just drank too much.

the next thing i remember is shawn picking me up "shawn?" "hey el" "where are we?" "outside of camilas house" "why are we outside?" "we're going home because your a little too drunk" i just hummed as a response and that's the last thing i remember before falling asleep.

𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗰𝗿𝘂𝘇:

𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝟭𝟳,𝟴𝟳𝟵,𝟬𝟬 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗴𝗲𝗱: 𝗱𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗱𝗱𝗼𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗰𝗿𝘂𝘇: he's pretty cool

𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗴𝗲𝗱: 𝗱𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗱𝗱𝗼𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗸
𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗰𝗿𝘂𝘇: he's pretty cool

𝗱𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗱𝗱𝗼𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗸: i feel honored wow

𝘇𝗮𝗻𝗲: this was before we got so wasted
➪ 𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗰𝗿𝘂𝘇: yeah...

𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱𝘆𝗰𝗿𝘂𝘇: this is something i didn't know i needed

𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 !! 𝘀𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗯𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗵𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗽𝗼 𝗿𝗻 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗵 𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘂 ♡︎ | (• ◡•)|