TALK SHOW PART 1.

ELLIES POV.

today i have a interview with james corden. at first i thought that i would be doing it alone because thats what usually happens, until i got an email from james' team saying that i would be doing the interview with someone else. i didnt mind at all i was curious to who i would be doing it with. i didnt know who it was until i arrived at the studio and went to my dressing room. i couldnt help but notice what the sign said on the door next to mine it said "camila cabello" i mentally screamed and went to my dressing room and went to text shawn.

PRIVATE MESSAGE!

you
babe u will never guess
who im doing late late
with

shawn
Who???

you
camila cabello!!!

shawn
Out of all people huh

you
yeah.. anyways
hows ur day been?
miss u already :(

shawn
Im doing good. Im gonna
visit my parents and
aaliyah later and  i miss you too
bubba!!!!

you
tell them hi from me!

shawn
Of course baby

you
well i gotta start getting
ready! i love you so much
babe

shawn
Aw okay. Goodluck baby
love you too!

after mine and shawns conversation i actually had to start getting ready because my makeup artist rachel, my hair stylist monica, and my stylist phoebe were here already. (hope u get that reference) "okay i have a couple of options for you. choose what ur heart desires." phoebe says with a small laugh.

i let out a small giggle before i started to think about which one i should wear. i settle on a pink gumdrop like dress with some gray high boots and i had a wig on it was coloured platinum blonde. i liked the way that my outfit turned out even though it was a bit last minute.

hello my dudes! so so sorry for the lack of updates!! but we hit 3k?? which is crazy thank you guys so much! this was supposed to be just one huge chapter but i decided to make it in to two parts instead. anyways till the next chapter thank u!!