SHOPPING.

ELLIES POV

i wake up with my head pounding from last night. i drank way too much. i see the other side of the bed was empty. and on the side table there was a note.

𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑒,
𝑖 ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑜 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑐𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑎 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑛𝑜𝑜𝑛 𝑖𝑚 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖 𝑤𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢
𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑝𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑘𝑖𝑡𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑛
𝑖 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢

- 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝘄𝗻

i sighed heavily. what am i gonna do for the rest of the day?

i thought for awhile then i finally knew what i was gonna do. i called brian and kendall since they were both in the area. after i called them i went to the kitchen to eat the pancakes.

after i ate the pancakes i took a quick shower.
and then after that i received a text from both brian and kendall that they were coming.
i heard the doorbell and went to the door.
"el!!" brian and kendall says at the same time. "hey guys! i literally just saw you last night bri." "so?" i shrug. "so what do you guys wanna do?" i ask. "let's go shopping!!" kendall suggests. "yeah let's do that." i say agreeing with her.

we take kendall's suv and drove to rodeo drive.
we all got out of the car and went to chanel and started looking for things to buy.

we were looking at some bags when we heard a voice. a very very familiar voice
it was shawn.
we all looked at each other not knowing what to do we tried thinking what to do our options were to just get the hell out of here or just stay where we were.

we didn't get to have a chance to choose what we were gonna do when shawn and of course camila stood right in front of us they were pretty shocked to see us there.

"oh hey guys." shawn says awkwardly.
"hey." i say giving him a small smile.
brian finally decided to end the awkward silence. "well it was good seeing you guys but we're gonna go. me and kendall nod agreeing.
"okay see you soon especially you el" he says with a small smirk on his face and my eyes go a little wide. "bye!!" i say pulling both brian and kendall out of there.

hey guys srry i haven't updated in so long it's only actually been 5 days but it feels so long lmao but i currently have writers block rn but yeah sorry for a pretty short chapter :)) till the next chapter 💓