Finding Out.

It was a beautiful morning in magnolia sun was shining and birds were chirping, but in Lucy's house things were about to change

Lucy's POV

I woke up with the bright sun shining in my eyes and a massive head ache "how much did I drink last night and hold up its quiet to quite" I say almost knowing something is going to jump out at me I turn to the side of my bed when I see natsu sleeping peacefully. He actually looks cute when he is sleeping.

Wait What!?! I think I almost jump of my bed to kick him when I see him stirr he turns towards me still asleep but with a scrunched up face almost like he is in pain, I turn to him and start playing with his hair for a few minutes to try get the knots out soon his face relaxes again.

Right time to get up I think as I slowly get up but then I feel two strong arms go are my waist "no stay here a bit longer Luce" Natsu said still half asleep "Fine I guess I'll stay" I say while sighing, I really need to get up because this headache is killing me.

Natsu...time to get up (ahh it wont go back to normal help me) I say sternly.
Fine...Luce I'm up natsu says while yawning. "You are going to be the death of me natsu" I say still wanting to get up.

"Hey Luce do you remember what happened last night?" Natsu says questionly, "no all I remember was me and you leaving the guild because everyone was drunk why do you ask hmm?" "Oh uh because I do...I'm sorry I couldn't control myself!" Natsu say almost crying, I hug him telling him it was alright and that he should calm down and tell me what happened.

Natsu after finally calming down shakily tells me that we did IT last night and that again he was really sorry. I'm stunned I did it with Natsu!?!
i look at him he almost seems frightened of what i was going to think of him. "Luce...do you hate me now?" Natsu says his very quietly I almost couldn't hear him, I sigh "no natsu I dont hate you I'm just a little stunned"

Natsu looks up at me smiling "thank you Luce I promise that we will get through this together" I thank him but say "it's not official yet natsu wait right here" he nods I get up to go to the bathroom and turn to smile at him.

When in the bathroom I lose part of my calmness and start to cry baby tears and I sit on the toilet for a moments trying to collect myself. Finally I work up the courage to grab a pregnancy test from the cabinet in my room I'm glad mira gave me these now as a gag gift.

After I use the test I'm to scared to look at the results after two minutes I do and theres a double pink line....

I'm pregnant.

I walk back out into my room and show natsu he looks happy but in his eyes I see guilt poor natsu he probably thinks it's all his fault.

"Hey cheer up natsu as you said we will get through this together I know we can!" I say smiling at him he also smiles but then the thought hit me.

The guild what will they think, what if they hate us and we get kicked out?!?
tears drop from my eyes and natsu hugs me and asks what's wrong.

"Natsu what about the guild what will they think what if they hate us" I whisper scream."Oh Luce they wont hate us but if you like we can leave for a few years and then come back when we feel ready how does that sound"?

I wipe my eyes and look up to natsu "yea sounds great natsu" he hugs me "we should pack our bags a train is going to leave in an hour" Natsu says gently.

"Thank you natsu" I say before getting up

Hello guys I'm KingInnit and this is my first time typing a book I hope you liked the first chapter the next chapter should be out within the next 1-2 days TY for understanding love you all