Finding Natsu And Lucy

Nashi's POV

It has been two weeks since I came to the guild and so far no one has had any luck with finding my parents I'm worried the worst has come to them, it is becoming hard to hide my secrets from them. Thank God they forgot that I can use magic.

Suddenly the guild doors burst open

"We've got a lead on Dark Rose!" A man whose name I think is Gajeel. My eyes lit up hope was restored in me and a big smile was plastered on my face. "Really! I'm soo happy" I say excited as I begin twirling around.

"Alright then brats grab the rescue team and let's get going!" Master cheered.

"Yea!!" The guild responded, finally it was coming to an end.

TIME SKIP

Nashi's POV

We have made it to the dark rose guild, there members were scattered in the area they must be expecting us I thought. We started closing in on the guild.

"Erza hold of the ones on the inside well will take care of the ones inside" gray shouts.

"Right" Erza shouts back

No ones POV

The rescue team has made it in side the building, fighting of Dark Rose's guild members while looking for 'Layla and Nathan LockFlame' it was going smoothly until the guilds master came out.

"So you fairies came huh?, time to show you true power" Dark Rose's master yelled a sinister look on his face.

"Shut up and fight already!!" Gray yelled.

Ice make: hammer! Gray ran at the guild master hammer in hand ready to attack but just as he got there the master disappeared.

"Teleportation magic?, this guy is gonna be hard to beat" gray grumbled

"Oh were are my manners my name is Eric Yaioshi, Dark Rose's guild master" Eric said.

"Where are nashi's parents?!?" Wendy shouted.

"The brats parents are hidden you will never find them" Eric teased.

(I'm not good at fight scenes so ima end it were Eric finally tells them, sorry if you like fight scenes they are just not my forte - boo-chan)

Dark Rose's guild master lay against the wall beaten and bruised by the fairytail guilds wizards.

"We will ask again where are nashi's parents?" Erza demanded sword at Eric's throat.

"I-in the b-basement" Eric said panting.

"Juvia, gray, wendy, nashi go check in the basement I'll keep an eye out up here erza said not taking her eye of Eric.

"Right" they all responded.

Nashi's POV

I'm so happy!! I get to see my parents again, I feel bad I did nothing to help in the battle though maybe next time.

We keep walking down to the basement the steps seem never ending but I keep going, we wonder down the steps for a bit longer until we reach a door. "This must be it then" gray said.

Gray kicks down the door to reveal a dark room that is blood stained and has lots of cells. "Oh my goodness this place looks horrible" wendy said covering her eyes.

I pay no attention and start looking around for my parents, but what I find disturbs me. "Gray, wendy, juvia I think I found them. "Coming nashi" they all say and rush over. "No way its them......" gray said stunned at who he sees and what state they are in, "Natsu?!? Lucy?!" Wendy shouts.

"Gray, wendy, juvia??" My dad asks holding my mum. "Is it really you guys?". "Yes natsu its us" gray said reassuring my dad.

"Dad, mum what happened to you guys?!?!" I say tears threatening to fall. "We will tell you after we get out nash" my dad says to me.

I highly them both tightly.

Hue hue hue I left you guys on a cliff hanger 😈. Anyways I hope you guys have enjoyed my book! The next chapter may be my last but of course that is up to you guys! And I just want to say thank you so much for 202 reads as 2 days ago I celebrated 100 I couldn't be happier with that. And I wanna say thanks to my sister who inspired me to write this book. I'm so happy I took the chance and am quite pleased with how my first book turned out.

Anyways if you want me to do more like this please comment.

Word count - 727

Next chapter (if you guys want another) - 3-4 days depending if you want another chapter.

Quote - "be good to people for no reason".

Again thank you so much love you all - Boo-chan out!