Nashi Dragneel

Nashi's POV

Today was my 15th birthday and I was so excited.

First thing I did when I woke up was throw on a pair of navy blue shorts and a white t-shirt with a grey dragon in the bottom left corner also paired with black sandals,this was my favourite outfit.

After I finished getting ready I rushed down the stairs to find my parents sitting waiting for me. "Hello mum, dad everything looks awesome"! I was so excited. "Your every welcome Nashi you deserve every bit" my mum beamed at me.

"Well then kiddo u wanna start opening presents?" My dad was smiling with a toothy grin he was excited to see my reaction.

I opened all my presents until there was one left it felt really light so I assumed it was a new t-shirt or shorts but what I saw inside made me want to scream it was a replica of dads scarf and an envelop. I knew what it was instantly.

It was a job request I've been wanting to do one for ages and from what I saw it was to fight monsters, I looked up at my parents and hugged them tightly

"Oh thank you, thank you, thank you!!" I screamed hugging even tighter.

"U-uh nashi c-ant breathe" my mum and dad said in sync pleading me to let go.

"Oh sorry, I got to excited" I let go and grabbed my scarf and put it on just like dad does.

"Look at my baby all grown up" my mum was almost in tears, " hey dont cry mum I'll always be with you!" I hug her again and soon dad also joins our hug.

We stay like that for a moment all huddled together when I speak up
"Hey dad how did you guys get the request I thought you had to be in a guild to take them?" My parents sweat dropped " uh we got a friend to give one to us and inform the client you weren't in a guild" dad said looking away from my face.

"Welp I better get packed cant leave the client waiting any longer" I say rushing up the stairs to pack.

Lucy (quick pov)

"Natsu do you think she will be ok?" I say glancing at the floor "oh course she will she is strong she is our daughter after all and she is a dragon slayer we have no reason to worry" natsu said to me reassuring me that she was going to be ok.

"Thanks I feel a bit better about it now" I say as I give natsu a kiss on the lips he of course kissed back.

Ew, cut it out you guys are creeping me out!" Nashi said making a gagging motion. I sighed when will she learn.

Nashi's POV

I hugged my parents goodbye as they wished me good luck and mum slipped something into my bag I thought nothing of it though. "BYE!" I shout as I neared the end of our street, i see my parents wave, it was going to be a good day.

??? POV

"The kid has left, I repeat the kid has left", i speak into my transmission lacrima. "Watch out dragneels we are coming for you and no one can save you now".

"Move forward they dont know we are here" I once again say into my transmission lacrima.

I see my team emerge from the shadows and move toward the Dragneel house hold and knock on the door. The door opens and it is Mr Natsu Dragneel, perfect "get him" I speak once again and the drop a smoke bomb also filled with sleeping gas.

Soon Mrs Lucy Dragneel joins and is knocked out with natsu, my team picks them up and we all teleport out of the town.

"No one can save you" I say before grinning.

Nashi's POV

urgh- get me of this death trap I say as I try to keep my breakfast down, soon I hear voices.