Leaving

Natsu's POV

After packing most of our stuff me and Luce headed to magnolia train station to get to our destination. We decided that we would go a couple towns away from magnolia just in case the guild tried to find us, I looked at my side to see the perfect angel known as Lucy for some reason I felt guilt making her end her life of complete freedom.

"Luce you alright?" I was worried what see was thinking at that moment

"Yea I'm fine natsu" she looked at me and gave a small smile I love her smile even the small ones she is just perfect.

We made it to magnolia station it was still early so most of the guild wouldn't be at the guild hall just yet and me and Luce saw that our train was early and was waiting to leave.

We quickly got on the train and got a seat with a table, I sat across from Luce I didn't want to sit next to her when she was this fragile.

But all of my thinking hurt my head and then I realized it wasn't the thinking the train was starting to move instantly my motion sickness kick in and I just lay helpless on my seat occasionally being sick in a bag.

What I didn't realise was that Luce was giggling at me, "why must you do this to me in my time of need Luce" I pouted at her.

"Oh natsu I cant help it your just so cute" she said in a high voice trying to retain from laughing at me.

I got a break from my sickness for about 3 seconds and during me being sick I didn't notice Lucy had moved over to me but my 3 seconds were shortly lived as my motion sickness grabbed ahold of me again.

I heard Lucy sigh and bring my head into her lap ot comforted me and soon I was out.

su...

atsu...

NATSU!

"Wah im awake" I was slightly  startled

"Oh we are here Luce?" I asked still trying to get up

"Yep we are we made it to Turnberry"
Lucy had happiness in her tone looks like she forgave me now, that's a relief

(Time skip sorry) - Natsu and Lucy find a home and start to settle down although it wasnt easy for natsu to try keep up with Lucy's ever changing mood. (Six months into pregnancy)

Natsu's POV (again)

Man Lucy was not nice to me during the pregnancy so far but I guess I deserve it after I was the one who got us into this mess.

"Luce I'm going to the shop want anything" I asked patiently

"No I'm good natsu thanks for asking though" Luce said calmly

"Alright" I say and then leave out into the sunshine and I stroll down the street I have begun to to open up to our neighbor's so I said hello to them and finally I made it to the shop and the voices I heard startled me.

My old team!?! What were they doing here this town never has trouble so why are they here I scurry into the shop and grab what I need and pay as I leave, I hear.

"Gray! Stop stripping in public!"

"Juvia quit stalking me!"

"I'm sorry ms erza..."

"Oh stop worrying child *sighs*"

"Hey Carla want one of my fishes?"

I didn't want to take any chances and bump into them but they were on the only path to his house so i just pulled up my hood and walked past well tried to.

Ended up I walked into wendy, "oh I'm sorry didn't see you there" i tried to play it of calmly.

"Its fine mister it was my fault for being in your way" wendy said a little sad.

Oh now I feel guilty "I'll be going now see you around" I smiled then turned around and quickly walk home.

I walk in the door to see Luce sitting reading one of her books "phew" I sigh walking into the kitchen to start putting stuff away then I here Luce talk.

"You ok natsu?" she looks at me trying to see what I'm feeling I talk back calmly saying "I saw our old team"

"Did they know you were there?!" Lucy said getting up of the couch and walking my way "no they didn't Luce and I'm glad, I wouldn't have know how to deal with them right now"

"Good" is all Lucy says and we both go into the living room and sit on the couch Lucy ended up falling asleep on me but I dont mind.

Soon i also went to sleep, leaving the house quiet.

Next chapter should be out either later today or tomorrow ty!