OS 1

"Yes! This will be a fun vacation!" Jungkook says as he squeals, his parents laughing at him.
"You're so excited, Koo" Mrs Jeon says, looking at her son on the rear view mirror.
"Of course I am, Mom!" Jungkook says, bouncing on his seat.

"Ugh! Why do I even have to go here?!" Jimin says, groaning as he had his arms crossed. His mother sighs, shaking her head.
"Jimin, just shut up. You can't just stay in your room and play video games" She says, rolling her eyes.
"Whatever" Jimin says, fishing his phone out and playing with it.

"We have arrived, Koo... Kie" Mrs Jeon says, looking back to see her son asleep. Laughing, she looks at her husband who sighed and opened the door.
"Okay, okay, I'll carry him" Mr Jeon says, picking Jungkook up.
"I'll get the bags" Mrs Jeon says, opening the trunk.

"Help us with the bags, Jimin" Mrs Park says, looking at her son. Jimin scoffs, shaking his head and walked away to the beach. Looking around, he saw a guy carrying a boy and woman following them with bags in her arms.
"Must be a family I guess" He says, shrugging off and sitting down on the sand. Dialling his friend's phone and sighing as he was answered.

"So, how was the trip?"

"Horrible"

"Come on, Jimin, it must be cool... You might also find some cute boys or girls there"

"Tsk, like I'll date somebody here"

"Bro, you don't know"

"Gosh, I hate you sometimes"

Mr Jeon puts Jungkook down on the soft mattress and then helped Mrs Jeon with the bags. Mrs Jeon smiles, covering her son with the blanket but not before making sure to remove his shoes.
"I swear if he woke, he'll probably drag me to the beach to swim with him" Mr Jeon says, laughing.

"Yeah, I expect that"