OS Finale

Jungkook gulps as he heard Jimin calling his name

Jungkook gulps as he heard Jimin calling his name. He tried ignoring it, but he just can't take it anymore. He stopped in his tracks, turning back to be faced with the older.
"Jungkook ah... " Jimin says, smiling a little. The younger sighs, looking away.
"What do you want?" Jungkook asks, voice cracking a little bit.
"I... I just want to talk, make everything okay for you... For us" Jimin stutters, biting his lips.
"Okay" Jungkook says, now looking at Jimin. The older nodded and walked away, motioning for the younger to follow him.

"So... All of those... I thought you didn't want to be with me anymore, that's why I decided to get away from you" Jungkook says as he rests his head on the table they're sat at. Jimin sighs, grabbing Jungkook's hand. The younger looked up, staring at him.
"No, I still wanted to be with you, Kookie... It's just, I might do something I don't want to if we had a long distance relationship" Jimin says, caressing the younger's hand with his thumb. Jungkook slowly smiled, before looking down as he felt himself blushing.

"So, you and Jimin are okay again?" Yugyeom asks, while his friend nodded, smiling.
"You plan on getting back with him?" Yugyeom asks, raising his brow. Jungkook looks at him, his smile getting wider before he nodded.
"Well, then, my friend, go for it" Yugyeom says, smirking.

After a few months, Jimin and Jungkook started to get close again. Hanging out, like before. Feelings were still between them, and that will never go away because Jimin would be asking Jungkook again, to be you know? His?

"Yes, I'll be your boyfriend again, you pabo" Jungkook says, as he hugged the kneeled down older. Jimin smiled, hugging the younger back as they stood up. Yugyeom and Taehyung clapped, smiling at the couple.

 Yugyeom and Taehyung clapped, smiling at the couple