OS 4

"So, are you and that Jungkook boy in a relationship?" Mr Park asks, wiggling his brows. Jimin shook his head, well, he wants to but he needed Jungkook's answer first.
"Well, yet" Mrs Park says, chuckling. Jimin laughs, looking down at his food.

"Didn't know that in this vacation, our child would have his future first boyfriend" Mrs Jeon says, smiling. Jungkook looks down, blushing and playing with his food.
"Make sure he doesn't hurt you though" Mr Jeon says, playfully glaring at his son.
"Don't worry, we'll kill him if he did" Mrs Jeon says, winking.

"Hyung, come on, let's swim" Jungkook says, pulling the older. Jimin shakes his head, but later gave up and let the younger pull him to the sea.
"See, I'll just" Jungkook says before jumping on the older's back. This took Jimin aback, but he immediately held onto the younger's thighs so he wouldn't fall.
"Come on, hyung! Walk around!" Jungkook says, giggling with his arms wrapped around the older's shoulders. Jimin sighs, but nonetheless obeyed the younger's demand.

Jimin smirks, getting an idea.
"Kook, cover your nose" He says. Jungkook comply, but followed before he felt himself being sunk to the water with Jimin. They went back up, wiping their faces and laughing.
"What the heck, hyung?!" Jungkook says, angrily pouting. The older just continued laughing, putting him down.
"Sorry, KooKoo" Jimin says, cupping the younger's cheek before splashing water to his face.

Jungkook gasps and splashed back after wiping the water off of his face.
"Hey!" He yells, glaring before running after the older. Jimin ran faster, seeing the younger having a hard time as they were in water.
"Catch me and you'll win!" He yells, laughing. Jungkook continues to run after him, but later gave up and crossed his arms, huffing. Jimin shakes his head, walking to the younger before he felt water splashed on his face.