OS 8

"Bro, it must be destiny" Taehyung says as he nudged Jimin. The older raises his brow, confused.
"What? You found a lover or something?" Jimin says, sighing.
"No, you didn't see the guy? It was your Jungkook" Taehyung says before hearing Jimin gasp.
"What? So you mean, that guy was Jungkook?" He asks, his friend nodding.
"So... That means, we have the same school... Oh my... " Jimin says before he went to follow Jungkook. But Taehyung stopped him, shaking his head.

"Don't, they're probably rushing or something, and we have a class to go to" Taehyung says. Jimin sighs, nodding before they went back to where they were going.

"Meet our new student, Park Jimin" The professor says. Jungkook, who had his head down because he's doodling, looked up a little and gulped.
"Fuck" He muttered under his breath, putting a hand to cover his face. Hearing girls squeal, he didn't pay much attention to it and just looked down, continuing on doodling.
"I'm Park Jimin and I hope y'all can take care of me" Jimin says, smiling. The professor nodded, shushing some of the girls.
"Okay, you can sit on the seat you want" The professor says. He looks around the classroom and the only empty seat was at the back, beside a guy who looks a bit shy.

He shrugged, walking to the seat. Though the guy looked a bit familiar, he didn't pay attention to it as he didn't want to bother him. Jungkook was panicking though, he's literally sitting down beside his ex and he hates it. Thankfully the older didn't talk or bother him, he needs to rant to Yugyeom later.

"Fuck, fuck, why...why, God?"

Jungkook thought, gulping as he looked up at the board. He made sure his face wasn't seen, so he wouldn't have to deal with him right now.