OS 3

"Kookie" Mrs Jeon says as she crouched down and hugged her son.
Mr Jeon pats the guy's back, smiling at him.
"What happened to you?! Why didn't you wake us up?!" Mrs Jeon scolded, staring at her son's eyes.
"I don't know, I just suddenly had a cramp and everything was a blur" Jungkook says before he looks at the guy.
"Thank you so much, I'm...I'm Jeon Jungkook" He says shyly, looking down.

The guy chuckles, handshaking him. The people went back to what they were doing, going back to the beach.
"I'm Park Jimin" The guy, known as Jimin, says. Mr Jeon helped Jungkook up, wrapping an arm around his waist.
"Come on, let's go back to our room... Thanks for saving our son, Jimin ssi" Mrs Jeon says, brushing Jungkook's wet bangs back.

Jimin nods, bowing as the family left.

Because of what happened, Jimin and Jungkook became friends. They hanged out, every time they had time.

"Hyung, come on, let's get ice creams" Jungkook says as he tries to pull the lazy older.
"Jungkook, you go get it yourself" Jimin says, voice laced with boredom. Jungkook huffs before smirking and turning around to show his puppy eyes.
"Please, hyung, for Koo?" He says, his mouth turning to a pout as he talked. Jimin looks at the younger's eyes, melting before he sighed and stood up.

"You're lucky I love you" He mutters under his breath. Jungkook hums, raising his brow and tilting his head to the side.
"What was that, hyungie?" Jungkook asks, smiling.
"Nothing, Koo, come on, let's get your ice cream" Jimin says before they walked to the place where they'll buy their cold edible.

"Mhmmm!!" Jungkook moans, licking his ice cream. Jimin who was staring at this, gulps and looks away.
"Hyung, come on. Your ice cream will melt" Jungkook says, looking at him.

"Y-yeah, okay"