OS 6

Jimin and Jungkook had been dating for a month, and their vacation is almost ending. This means, they won't see each other again because of school.

The couple walked on the beach, holding hands with sad look. They sat down, the younger resting his head on the older's shoulder. Jimin rests his head on the younger's head, staring at the sunset.
"Hyung, do you think we'll see eachother again?" Jungkook asks, staring at his boyfriend. Jimin thinks, sighing before he kisses the top of the younger's head.
"Maybe? Maybe not?" The older says, lifting the younger's chin up.

"B... But... " Jungkook stutters, sniffling. The older shook his head, smiling.
"I know, baby, it's hard, but we have to... Having a long distance relationship is hard and it might cause us to always fight" Jimin says, and Jungkook got mad at that.
"So, a month of dating and you give up? That's it?" Jungkook says, shaking his head as tears aggressively fell down his cheeks.

"It's not-" Jimin is cut off as Jungkook sobs.
"Hyung, come on, we can make...." The older cuts the younger off, sighing.
"We need to Jungkook, I just can't... I might hurt you when I accidentally--Lets break up" Jimin says, standing up.
"W... What? Hyung, no, please" The younger says, staring up at him.
"Kook, I'm sorry" Jimin says. Jungkook now scoffed, standing up as he agressively wiped his tears.

"That's all? Because of a long distance relationship? You're ending it all? Wow, then goodbye... HYUNG" Jungkook says, emphasizing the last word before leaving. Jimin sighed again, now him and Jungkook would be leaving with bad terms, he wanted it to be okay, but he knew it would hurt the younger.

He looks at Jungkook from the distance before also leaving.

"You okay, baby?" Mrs Jeon asks, she noticed how Jungkook became gloomy after yesterday. The younger smiled a little, nodding before looking back at the window, sighing.