第3章

𝙏𝙤𝙠𝙮𝙤, 𝙅𝙖𝙥𝙖𝙣
𝟭𝟬:𝟭𝟭 𝗮.𝗺.

"ピンクのかつらを着てもいいですか?(Can I wear your pink wig?)" Hayami takes my wig off the mannequin head.
"No, you already look pink enough." I say as I do my makeup.
"Fine but I'm wearing next time." Hayami huffs and puts the wig back.
"You know that you're the only person I allow to wear my wigs."
"Duh, can't just let anybody wear your wigs."
"I think you are anybody." I turn around to look at her.
"How dare you say that, I wouldn't be anybody if I sleep in the bed with you." Hayami pouts and then walks up to me.
"I guess you are right." I nod then laugh and so does she.
"You love me." Hayami says exaggerating the love part. She squeezes me in a tight hug then kisses my cheek.
"Ew stop, I'm not one your booty calls." I jokingly grimace and wipe my cheek.
"You bitch." Hayami throws my stuffed teddy bear at me and I laugh dodging it.

*ring*ring*

We both stop throwing the teddy bear back and forth.
I look at phone to be shocked by the caller ID.

🤬E̶X̶-̶N̶I̶G̶G̶A̶

"Who is ex-"
"Don't say it." I pick up the phone. I gesture to Hayami to be quiet.

"Hola mi amor." I gasp and drop my phone then I quickly pick it up right from off the ground.
"Who is is?" Hayami whispers.
"Its my crazy ex I was telling you about." I whispered back.
"What are you doing he is still on the phone." Hayami points to my phone and I put it back up to my ear.

Silvana: What do you want Miguel?

Miguel: Miguel? What happened to being called daddy

Silvana: I don't have time for your bullshit I have to get to work, what the fuck do you want.

Miguel: Damn Mami, you acting crazy without this dick.

Silvana: Shut the hell up Miguel now tell me what do you want?

Miguel: I want you

Silvana: pshh, of course you would say that, goodbye.

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕰𝖝-𝕲𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖇𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖔 𝕮𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖑 𝕷𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖗Maluma as Miguel Luis Londoño AriasDOB: February 20, 1993Background: Part of Miami's biggest Latin gang, has connections to the Arias family cartel before he was born

Maluma as Miguel Luis Londoño Arias
DOB: February 20, 1993
Background: Part of Miami's biggest Latin gang, has connections to the Arias family cartel before he was born.

I hang up the phone immediately.
"Girl he sound fine." I roll my eyes at Hayami and I go get my shoes from the closet.