第11章

𝙏𝙤𝙠𝙮𝙤, 𝙅𝙖𝙥𝙖𝙣
𝟭𝟬:𝟬𝟬 𝗮𝗺

Silvana POV...

"Let me help you mi amor." Miguel takes my hand as I step out of the SUV.
Once I get my landing I look up to see Suho standing in a wide line with all 11 familiar faces, guards stood behind them;guns on their hips.
Suho gave off the aura that he was the head man in charge of everyone. The way he stood, dresses, look, and just the way he carries himself around people.
He's always looking at me when I'm around him.

"This is nice, really nice Kim." Miguel walks up to Suho and I follow closely behind.
"Thank you, been in the family since the 70s." They both shake hands. Suho gaze shifts back to me.
We give each other a peck on the cheek; customary, as he does that his hand slides swiftly down my waist.
When we create space between each other he smirks at me.

I look over at Miguel to see if he noticed it, he seemed oblivious to what happened

Good.
"These 11 men standing behind beside Lay you already met yesterday, are what you can call my right hand men. I call the shots and they out out those shots." Suho turns around with his hand showing off the men behind him.
You're very spread out Kim, good businessman." I look up at all of them, showing off the same confidence I gave them during the drift night. I couldn't let them see me down. I was taught young never let anyone see you sweat even if you wanted to give you and break down. Sometimes wonder if that was ever really good advice that was given to me by a crackhead of a mother.

"We can go take a look at all the different stations." The men spread to create a gap to the front entrance.
This place was just a big factory.
Didn't look suspicious at all, the name gave it off as a factory that made car engines. Very good set up.
We walk into the building.
We are greeted by a regular looking front office.
"Behind that door is where the magic happens and behind that door is where your lady can wait for you." He points to the door beside the front desk.
"Babita go ahead in there and wait for me, this shouldn't take a long time." Miguel kisses my hand. "I will send a guard with you."
"Rafael protégela con tu vida o no te estoy matando.(Rafael protect her with your life if not I'm killing you.)" I roll my eyes and turn around to walk to the the door that was opened for by the receptionist before I could get a step out Miguel smacks my ass in front of everyone.
It was utter embarrassment for me but I had to keep cool and save face.
I walk into a big room that a table with chairs around it and a TV. A fancy couch was in the corner of the room. A desk set in front of table. It seemed like a meeting room and office combined. Very weird space.

"Can you not bring down my fucking neck!" I turn around to the guard who was inches behind me.
"Lo siento señora." The guard apologizes and backs away.
I know it seemed rude but having someone watching you like you weren't capable of taking if yourself. I've been leaving in Tokyo fucking Japan for two years now as a female. I think I can take care of myself.
I go sit down on the fancy couch. Crossing my legs, I look through my small purse for my small compact mirror. With success I found it, flipping it open I touch up my lipstick.
From the corner of my eye I can see the two familiar men staring at me.
Slowly closing my mirror, "Can I help you?"
"Weren't at you at the drift night last night?" He perks up.
"Yes I was, reason why you asked that?"
"Oh no reason you just looked familiar. I'm Kai by the way." He holds hand out for me to shake it. I eye it first, then I shake his hand. He plants a kiss on my eye which I swipe back quickly.
"Kai leave her alone, she is clearly not interested in your advanced." The man beside him says.
"Sorry about Kai, I'm Tao."
"It's okay, I'm use to men like Kai." Tao let's out a laugh.
"So a secret between us, why did he bring a hostess with him to look at product?" I knew this question was going to come up.
"He doesn't know." Kai looked like he was enjoying every bit of our conversation.
"So like what are you to him because not any man just going to slap a woman's ass in front of a group of man if they aren't something."
"I'm his woman." I simply say. "Are we done with the 20 questions yet." I ask in annoyance.
"Yes we are finish, for now." Kai sighs and sits in his seat.
"Why aren't you with the rest?" I ask.
"I'm just a seducer that handles the clubs & woman. Your man is here for drugs and guns. I don't think he would be worried about woman anyway with a fine like yourself." He turns to Tao. "While he over here is just the trainer, good with swords." I nod my head.
"How long does this usual your thing last?"
"We don't know, Suho never usually does tours of his facilities." Kai says.
"Then why did he do it now?"
"I don't know, first time for everything." Kai shrugs. This conversation was getting nowhere, I was bored out of my mind.
Suho and Miguel really thought a woman couldn't be with them. They view as some snitch now. This was absolute bull shit.
"I'm bored." I simply say crossing my arms.
"Then watch some TV." Kai hands the remote. I looked at his hand then back at him.
"I don't want to watch no fucking TV, y'all don't have something for a woman to do." I starting to get annoyed again. "This don't make no fucking sense, bring me in this boring ass room while everyone else get to do something." I stand up from my seat and put my hands on my hips.
"You sound like a child." Tao says in a monotone voice taking me back for a moment.
"I was going to say something but I don't want to mess up Miguel's relationship with your boss." I huff and walk around the room to the desk. I pick up the name plate.
"What are you doing?" Kai looks back at me.
"Looking around, I'm bored."
"Don't you have a phone to use as entertainment."
"Nope, Miguel confiscated it before we came here." Right when we were about to walk out of the hotel I had to give up my phone to Manny. Miguel said because it wasn't allowed during his business meetings. That nigga lying, he just slowly trying to take away my independence so I could rely on him.
"I can't judge my life ain't perfect with woman." Kai puts his hands up in defense. I mentally shake my head, he was nowhere near the way Miguel treated me.
"Do y'all have a place where I can get fresh air, I'm getting claustrophobic in this room."
"We do have a outside balcony where I usually go to meditate, if you like I can take you there." Tao speaks more words than earlier.
"Thank that would be nice." I give him a small smile and he does the same.

We leave the room with the guards following behind like always.
I remember just some days ago where I didn't have someone following me all the time.

"Nice and peaceful, this is where I mediate." Tao says as I take a seat on comfortable surface for once.
"It's beautiful, you wouldn't think that certain things were happening behind us." A peaceful smile forms on my face as I close my eyes and enjoy the soft breeze in the warm summer day.
"Me and Kai will be outside to give you space." I thank Tao and they leave the room.
I really wanted to facetime Hayami and show off the beauty but my phone was taken from me.

Behind the factory was the ocean, river, lake or whatever it is. Pretty nice, it remind me of the small balcony my apartment had that I would sit on and chat with Hayami.
Sitting here in the peace makes my mind wonder.
What am I suppose to do when I'm forced to leave Japan?
How can I make Miguel leave me in Japan?
These questions races through my brain.
My train of thoughts is cut off as I hear voices getting closer to me.
"Ah hear she is." I look up and see Suho in the doorway with Miguel behind him.
I look over at Miguel, I could tell by his eyes that I upset him.
I sigh and roll my eyes, time to put on the fake persona.
"Yes here I am, the room was so cramped that I needed a breath of fresh air so Tao was kind enough to let me occupy him meditation area." I say putting in a fake smile.
"You must be special because Tao hardly let's anyone come up here." Fuck, why did Suho say that, it'll just give Miguel another reason to be paranoid.
"Are you guys finished?" I kindly ask.
"Yes we are, I invited you and your husband to come to a party that I'm holding tonight."
"Oh a party, that sounds nice."
"Yes we will be there." Miguel speaks his signaling me to get up.
"I will walk you two out." Suho says.
I could tell Miguel was tense, he just wanted to get me away from this place so he could discipline the way he saw fit.

We were finally outside.
"Look forward to seeing you tonight." Suho waves to us as we enter the SUV.
"Same to you!" Miguel voice was tense.

Suho continued waving as we drive off.
My heart dropped when he was no longer in sight.
The whole car ride was eerily quiet.
I knew that if Miguel wasn't going to make a scene in the car then he will would when we got back to the hotel.

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙃𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙡 𝙎𝙪𝙞𝙩𝙚...

"So you gonna tell me what the fuck happened?!" Miguel voice boomed through the room as I kicked off my heels, knowing it would slow me down if I had to run.
"Can you please lower your voice." I calmly say as I walk to the kitchen.
"Don't fucking walk away from me as I talk to you!" Miguel roughly grabs my wrist.
"Yes Miguel."
"Why weren't you still in that room and up in someone's personal balcony. You got eyes for him or something." I roll my eyes and slip my hand out of his hold.
"What do you want to drink whiskey, wine, beer?" I change the subject.
"Silvana I will slap the shit out of you if you don't answer me." I take a deep breath and close the alcohol cabinet.
"I was there because that room I was left in was stuffy and cramped. So Tao offered to take me somewhere where I could get fresh air. There is that so bad."
"Yes it is a problem." I scoff at him. "It's problem because any woman would listen to her man if he said stay somewhere."
"I think you mean a dog would listen to a command to stay somewhere, I'm human Miguel." I say. "Any man wouldn't take their woman's phone and be overly possessive."
"I took your phone because it wasn't allowed at places like that."
"Miguel I'm not a fucking child, I know you are lying damn after all these years you still take me as a fool." I shake my head. "It's always you being paranoid thinking I'm fucking every man that lays their eyes on me!"
"Don't call me paranoid."
"Well you sure as hell acting like it, I will this clearly to you. No I am not fucking him."
"Well you don't show it! Why the hell is Suho looking at you and talking to you like that!"
"Oh my God! Here you go again!" I shake my head and walk away from him. "I'm not about to do this with you." I go to walk away to yeh guest room.
"Get your ass over here!" Miguel roughly grabs me again by the wrist.
"Let me go that hurts."
"You aren't going to talk to me like I'm any other cabrón on the street." Miguel roughly grabs my face. "When I tell you to fucking do something then you fucking do it, you understand." He sneers at me and only venom comes out his mouth. I nod my head with tears in my eyes. "Now get the fuck off me." I sneer at him. I would soon to regret saying that.
As now I was on the floor holding my stomach.
"Mierda! Look at what you made me do!" He yelled at me I lay in the floor crying. Miguel picks me up from off the floor. "You need to stop talking back to me Silvana and this won't happen, you can't push my buttons babita." I couldn't believe he was pushing the blame on me. Miguel takes me to the room.
"I'll make it up to you this way." Miguel passionately kiss me. I wanted to pull away but worse would happen.
"Now cheer you, pick out the perfect dress and I shall see you tonight." He kisses my on yeh cheek.
"I have business to handle, chao." Miguel leave the room.
Leaving me to pick up the pieces of my broken heart.