第14章

𝙏𝙤𝙠𝙮𝙤, 𝙅𝙖𝙥𝙖𝙣
𝟲:𝟬𝟬 𝗮𝗺
𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚!! 𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗣𝗛𝗜𝗖 𝗗𝗘𝗧𝗔𝗜𝗟 𝗢𝗙 𝗩𝗜𝗢𝗟𝗘𝗡𝗖𝗘!! 𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗹. 𝗜 𝗱𝗼 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗴𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲.

Suho POV...

"Who decided to wake me up out of my sleep for this?" I look over at the gaged man who was tied up in a chair.
"The man we have tied up has been avoiding paying you back for a whole year but we finally caught him." Xiumin says handing me a file.
"Hmm, Masaki Furuya. Currently owes 208 million yen (¥), has been on the run for a year." I flip through the file as the man squirm in seat, he was already begging for a another chance while gagged. This man wasn't shit. "Do you know what happened when I don't get my money Mr. Furuya?" I take off my suit jacket and then roll up my sleeves.
Baekhyun hands me my gun and takes the gag out of Mr. Furuya mouth.
"Where is my money?"
"I-I don't h-have it right now but I will trade you for it."
"What could you possibly have that is greater than 2 million yen (¥)?"
"My daughter Aiko, she-"
"I just put an end on fuckers like you." I smirk at him and hold the gun up to his head.

*Clack*

Mr. Furuya flinches.
I let out a hearty dark laugh.
Everyone in the rooms starts to laugh also
"This is comedy your gold, you should've seen your face!" I wipe a small tear from the laughter.
I bend down to his level, putting my hand on his shoulder.
"You think I was going to not fun with you?" I hold my hand out and Kyungsoo hands me a power drill.
"Hmm." I hold his head up.

Walking over to the table I sit down the empty gun and pick up a power drill

It reeked of old blood. The drill had dried gunk's of blood. This obviously used before on a past victim.
My favorite way of torture.

Mr. Furuya eyes light up fear.
"This right here is gonna be hell for you." I power it on.

"What I'm going to do is really quick, but what my dear buddies have for you will be quite horrifying." I chuckle. "These motherfuckers are pretty brutal, don't tell anyone this but they kinda scare me." I whisper in his trembling ear.
"Kyungsoo right here just got out of prison for killing about roughly 10 or so people, hey we will never know the real number with him. But this one victim though." I drill his right hand. Furuya let's put a blood curdling scream.
"I remember this one victim, a young girl who he once knew. Was incredibly horribly to her grandmother. So, one rainy night he picked her up when she was walking home from work. Sedated her, tied her, blah blah you know the rest.But before killing her he slowly slit each of her limbs, letting her bleed out like a pig. After that Kyungsoo burned the girls finger prints off, ripped out some teeth, stapled her a few times on her chest. He broke a few ribs then killed her. But the scary shit is that he strangled the girl so hard that her neck broke." Furuya looks at Kyungsoo in fear. I drill his left hand.
"Look at me when I'm fucking talking to you that's rude." Furuya screams.
"Shut the fuck up!" I slap him. "Maybe this'll help." I drill the side of his mouth.