第8章

𝙏𝙤𝙠𝙮𝙤, 𝙅𝙖𝙥𝙖𝙣
𝟭:𝟱𝟴 𝗽𝗺

"Silvana, ¿quién coño es este?
(Silvana, who the fuck is this?)." I look up to see Miguel standing there in front of me. I look over his shoulder to see Manny standing behind him with a guilty look on his face. I knew it wasn't his fault, Miguel had a way of forcing anything out of anyone.
"彼はシルバナとは誰ですか?
(Who is he Silvana?)." I look away from Miguel to Tatsumi, his face was riddled with confusion.
I couldn't udder a word to either of them. I was trying to come up with some explanation in my head to stasify both.
"Silvana let's go." Miguel roughly grabs my arm and pulls my out of my chair.
Tatsumi abruptly gets up from his chair.
"辰巳大丈夫よ、電話するよ。
(Tatsumi it's okay, I'll call you.)." I'd didn't want Tatsumi to get hurt or entangle him in my harsh past coming to bite me in my ass.
Tatsumi wanted to be speak up but I gave a him a look to just let me go with Miguel and not cause a scene.

Miguel roughly drags me out of the restaurant.
"Why were you with him?" I just stay silent. He roughy makes me get inside the SUV. "I'm fucking talk to you Silvana." Miguel sneers roughly pulling me closer to him.
"I can sit in the back with her Primo." Manny offers to save me from Miguel for now.
"Good idea, I'm going in the other truck to calm down." Manny gets into the back with me.

I hated my life right now. I thought I could leave Miguel behind and for him not to find me. I have no idea how he found me, I told no one my plans but knowing Miguel he has his connections.
"I know what you are thinking." I look over at Manny. "You wondering have he found you and how all your hard work went to waste in a instant." Manny was right, I was thinking all of this.
"I can't tell you, not my place but all I can say is play along and you won't get hurt." I took Manny words seriously. Manny knew how Miguel can't control his hands at all. Manny has been at the receiving end of Miguel's rage.

The whole car ride was silent.
My stomach was doing back flips with nervousness. I was racking my brain on ways to escape and to make sure the people I cared about didn't get involved or hurt.
I noticed the once sunny sky was getting plagued by the dark rumbling clouded, the sun disappeared;like how my excitement did.

The truck slowed down as we were driving into a hotel parking garage.
I thanked God that we were someplace public. At a hotel Miguel couldn't hurt like he would if we were at his place.
Manny helped me out the SUV.
The parking garage was scarier than usual. To just think I was having the time of my life in a parking garage.

Manny guided me to the elevator with the rest of the bodyguards & Miguel.
The elevator ride was silent.

*Ding*

We made it to Miguel's private suite.
My hope of Miguel not hurting me faded away. A private Suite, with his own floor. He could do anything to me.
"Primito I want you to go downstairs until it is ready to go." Manny looked over at me with concerned eyes. He knew what was gonna happen next.
Manny got in the elevator, hesitating before pressing the first floor button.
As the elevator door closed his eyes stayed on me. I wished that Manny wasn't so scared of his cousin that he would actually lie to him for me and not tell Miguel my location.

"Peace and quiet, no distractions." Miguel sighs as he takes off his suit jacket and drops it on the floor.
"Just me and you." Miguel loosens up his dress shirt, unbuttoning the first 3 buttons.
"Miguel why did you drag me to a hotel?"
"I want to take you out." He gleams at me like hours ago he didn't just threaten to hurt me. Miguel gets closer to me and grabs my wrist. He pulls me into the bedroom.
"Perfect sized bed for me and you." Miguel wraps his arm around me from the back.
"Miguel please stop." I get out of his hold. "You know we are not in a relationship no more."
"When was that, I just remember you running off because of the baby."
"It wasn't just because of the baby, it was because of your violent ways that I couldn't make excuses for no more."
"I looked for you for 2 fucking years!" Now Miguel was starting get mad. "I was nothing without you." Miguel takes ahold of my hands. "You were and still are my everything. Do you know how much it hurt me when you left without telling me." Miguel pulls me into his arm and I'm forced in a hug. "If you wanted a vacation we could've went out of town to visit mi Tía in Tampa." I scoff at the audacity. I pull myself out of his arms.
"A vacation?! A fucking Vacation! I needed a lifetime away from you from the shit you put me through!" Now I was getting mad.
"You know I don't like it when you raise your voice at me."
"Who the fuck are you?! My father, last time I checked you were just a psychotic abusive ex!"
"Silvana watch your mouth."
"Miguel stop it, get it through your thick ass head, me & you will never happen again. I'm done with you, nada." I would soon regret saying that as after Miguel slap the shit out of me. I was now on the ground with my hand against my stinging cheek.
"See Miguel, you never learn or changed." I let out bitter laugh as tears ran down my face. "You always try solve things with your hands, but how does that work Miguel, hmm." I give him a bitter smile. Miguel stands there with his head hanging down, chest moving up & down as he puffs out anger;fist balled up.
"I need a drink." Miguel walks over to the drink try, pouring his self a glass of whiskey. "Go fix yourself up in the bathroom, a dress is in there for you to wear." I slowly get up from the ground.
"Where are you taking me?"
"I have to meet a soon to be business partner." Miguel looks back at me with smile and sits down at the edge of the bed. He looks over at me, "Aren't you gonna go get dressed or do you want me to help?" I scurry into bathroom, making sure I locked the door.