第6章

𝙏𝙤𝙠𝙮𝙤, 𝙅𝙖𝙥𝙖𝙣
𝟭𝟬:𝟯𝟱 𝗽𝗺

Silvana POV....

Hayami turned down her music as we pulled up into the car park.
Nice cars were lined up side by side.
Guys showing off their arm candy & car.
Girls showing off their cars.
People dancing on the dance floor.
Girls walking around in flashy clothing trying to catch some guy's attention.
The scene I knew far too well.
"Oh I found a spot." Hayami blurred taking me out of my daze.
"Hayami be careful parking, almost gave me whiplash." I say as we both get out of the car
"Sorry boo." Hayami blows a kiss at me which I purposely dodge causing her to pout. "Let's walk around." Hayami walk over towards me and wraps her arm with mine.
"Why? Why can't we just go dance." I whined as we walk down the aisle of cars.
"You always dance and never look at the cars." Hayami says. "Plus I'm trying to find someone." I look at her suspiciously.
"Like who?"
"The guys that are racing tonight." Hayami always made sure to be up under the latest winner from a drift race.

"シルバナが恋しい (I see you missed me Silvana)." I turn to direction of the voice to see it belonged to Tatsumi.
Tatsumi was in the same area we were when he took me out.
"I didn't realize you were stalker." I smirked at him.
"Aye Silvana what's up!" Morimoto says in broken english and dabs me up.
"Morimoto dear, please don't ever do that again." I say.
"You girls scouting for new customers?" Morimoto asked.
"No, not every event involves our line of work." I shift my weight on my other leg and put my hand on waist.
"So since this isn't a work related event what are y'all doing?"
"Damn you acted like Silvana gave you some pussy, chill, we here because we wanna be here." I chuckled at Hayami. "Come on Silvana." Hayami pulled me and I waved bye to Tatsumi & Morimoto.
After that little situation with Tatsumi me and Hayami were just walking around, seeing familiar faces and having small conversations.
"Hayami do you know who is racing tonight?"
"No, but I have a hunch who is racing though." Hayami smirks and points in front of her. As the crowd started to move away I saw she was pointing at Sehun.
We walk over to him.
"Hey Sehun." Hayami says seductively catching his attention away from his previous conversation.
"Oh hey ladies, you here for work?" I swear everytime we get asked the same damn question.
"What is up with everyone asking that same question?" I sigh and cross my arms.
"No, we came here for the race & after party." Hayami answers.
"I'm surprised you going out after what just happened." Sehun points at me.
"I said the same but Hayami dragged me out here." I gesture to Hayami who shrugged her shoulders.
"But you love me though." Hayami gives me a kiss on the cheek and I do the same.
"Damn, girl on girl action keep going ladies." The guy I believed who name was Lay pulled out his phone and started filming.
"We don't go on camera unless there is money involved." Hayami says and Sehun chuckles. "This ain't free." Hayami gesture to the both of us.
"Lay don't film the ladies please." I look over to see Suho walking over as cool as ever with the same crew behind him.
Suho knew how to stay stylish, I can say that.