第12章

𝙏𝙤𝙠𝙮𝙤, 𝙅𝙖𝙥𝙖𝙣
𝟭𝟬:𝟰𝟱 𝗽𝗺
𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗳𝗳 𝘀𝗲𝘅𝘂𝗮𝗹 𝘃𝗶𝗼𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿! 𝗜𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗴𝗲𝗿 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗱𝗼 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿!

Silvana POV...

Going through the closet, looking for a dress to wear for Suho's event.
Miguel was behind me, I could feel his eyes burning into me with his intense stare. Sitting on a chair in the corner of the closet with his legs crossed. A side table beside him, a half empty bottle of alcohol sat still on top of it. He held that glass up to his lips.
"I want to rip that dress off of you right now." Miguel puts the glass down and stands up from his seat.
"Not right now, maybe later. I have to find something to wear." Miguel walks up to me planting kisses on my exposed shoulder then to my neck.
"Miguel please, I can't attend the event or look anyone in the eyes if I had your marks on me." With no avail he still continued kissing me. I wiggle out of his hold I grab a dress from off the rack and walk over to the grand dresser that was in the middle of the walk in closet. Looking through the jewelry and perfume to put on.
"You can not escape my hold right now. As I said to you in the truck earlier, "Te haré el amor cuando volvamos."
(I'm going to make love to you when we get back.)." I remember his words clearly even though I didn't pay no mind to it, as Miguel always said things like that to me because he seen it as showing ''great love'' for me. It was old and repetitive to me and not really loving at all.
"It will happen just have to wait after the event." I simply say not paying any attention to his words.
"Why not now, we've always had quick ones before." He snakes his hands around my waist.
"I'm not in the mood." I was starting to get clearly annoyed.
Miguel forcibly turns me around and holds my face, pulling me closer to him.
"You don't tell me what to do!" He sneers then roughly starts to kiss me.
I try to fight back by repeatedly hitting his chest for him to let go of me.
His hands ravaged my body tearing the slit from my dress even higher up to my stomach. I let out pleads for him to stop but lust the devil himself controlled him. His kisses were rough and sloppy as the went from my lips to my neck.
His hands started to lift up my dress and was close to my underwear.
His hand tugged at it. This was not my first time being forced to fuck him.

It seemed like a flip was switched and he just stopped.
Miguel let's out a loud yell.
"You better be glad I have fucking respect for you!" He pointed his finger at me. I held my composure.
"Fuck you." I sneered at him.
"You won't be saying that later. I'll just have to go get my dick sucked by some Japanese bitch. Be fucking ready when I come back." Was all he said then left the room.

I wanted to cry but I held it back.
I let a shaky sigh and go back to planning my outfit.
My shaky hand picked over the jewelry on what I was going to wear with my dress.
Miguel think him fucking someone else angered me. I laughed to myself as I pick out my heels. Before I left the States I knew that Miguel was fucking this girl named Mariana. I sigh at the thought of Mariana. He thought I was dumb when he told me, "No baby, mi mama wants me to get Mariana settled as her father just died in Colombia and most of her family is here in the estados. I will get her a place and you can help her get a job."
Oh it was so funny, because after his mother told me straight up that he was just like his father.
"My son is no good dear, just like his padre. More money means more woman. Might seem faithful to you but when you turn your back he is staring down another. Like that no good girl Mariana, don't get me started on her ways. Let's just say her past is not all todo inocente."
That is a man who can't stay faithful no matter how hard he tried.
The thing is Miguel never tried to stop cheating. Got my ass beat one time all because I called him out about his cheating ways in front of his friends.
Crushed ego caused me calling in sick for 3 days. Ain't that some bullshit, I shake my head.