第5章

𝙏𝙤𝙠𝙮𝙤, 𝙅𝙖𝙥𝙖𝙣
𝟭𝟬:𝟬𝟴 𝗮𝗺

Silvana POV...

"I see that your knight in shining armor is falling for you." Hayami winks at me.
"No he isn't, he just doing this to make up for the money I lost last night." I sigh and push the box off my bed.
"You really are a stone cold bitch." Hayami rescues the box with the expensive outfit in it.
"I am not, you see how I act with my cute little students." I say.
"Speaking of your students, do you plan on chaperoning that field trip today to the zoo." I jumped out of the bed. With everything that's been happening, I had forgot about the field trip that was planned today.
"I got to go get ready." I jump up from the bed and put my plate in the sink.
"You should be resting Silvana not running around with toddlers at a zoo."
"Well Hayami, this is the way I pay my bills, if you any other job offers for me I'll gladly take it." I look back at her and she was silent. "That's what I thought, plus I love my students." I say as I take out the clothes I plan on wearing today.
"Well when you get done with the little snot rags I'll take you out for dinner." I pick up my slipper and throw it at her.
"Ow! You act like my mom." Hayami wince and rubs her arm where the slipper hit her.
She tries to throw it back at me but I dodge and scurry into the bathroom.
I quickly do my little routine: consist of me brushing my teeth, washing my face, shower, moisturize, do my hair, and put on light makeup.

I walk out the bathroom to see my place back clean

"Thank for cleaning up." I give Hayami a kiss on the cheek.
"No problem boo, you deserve to be catered to."

"Are you going back to your place or are you staying here while I'm gone." I ask as I put my items in my handbag.
"I'm going home to change my clothes and to get some clothes for tonight."
"Cool, you know my passcode." Hayami gives me a thumbs up and I walk out the door.

As I was walking to the preschool I took in the scenery. It was early into summer so people were still walking to work and the older children were still in school.
It was starting to get hot and the cool air was starting to fade away. I enjoyed summer a lot you can say.
I heard a loud motor get close to me I turn around to see it was a black car that you would usually see at drift show.
It slowly pulls up to me, the window rolls down to reveal Sehun.
"おはようシルバナ、乗車が必要ですか?
(Good morning Silvana, need a ride?)."
"No my job is right there." I point to the white colored building across the street. "You are a kindergarten teacher?"
"Yes I am, this job helps me forget my night job." I smile looking at the building. "Anything else, I'm going to late." I gesture to the bus where the children were getting into.
"Sorry to hold you up, see you tomorrow night." He drove off leaving me confused. Was he some type of stalker, if he was a stalker he better be a good paying stalker.
I run up to the bus and I see Furuya Aiko, my coworker. I could say we were kinda like friends but the only time we really hung out is when all the teachers went out together.
"すみません、恐ろしい夜になりました
(Sorry I'm late had a horrible night.)."
"いいんだよ。
(It's okay.)." She gives me a small smile. Aiko wasn't much of a talker, she would talk to me a little then go back to being silent. She is a talker when working with the children though.