Chasing comets

~•His soulful voice is enough for him to trigger all my unvoiced emotions!
Giving chillness in my spine and butterflies in my tummy.
And it's like "I'm on a drug"
Miserably addicted!
Pathetically begging for
ONCE MORE!!•~

..

Nandini raised her brows dreamily as he walked to the stage like the boss.

They said it right. He is the king of music. His connection with music is so divine as it was meant to be. His voice is something. Something that goes straight to heart instead of brain. That trigger every possible emotions.

It's like a drug people crave for...

Nandini want to just enter into the laptop screen from which she is watching his concert - Live telecasting.

The crazy little fangirl of Manik inside her took over the control completely. She never ever missed any of his concerts. She loved literally all his songs. Like a medicine, it always heal her.

She loved to watch it in real but she could only wish... It was almost impossible as she solely dedicated her life to medicine. The fangirl side of her begged Dr.Nandini to give some time for watching her idol's heart melting performance.

She dreamily sighed for the 10th time. Manik took the Mike gorgeously and spoke with his mesmerizing voice...

"I want to dedicate this song to the person....."

Her breathe got stuck.

What?!

No, to whom?!

Maybe for Aliya as he lost her in the most painful way.

...

Manik paused and got aware of his surroundings. He looked around the millions of his fans gathering in the stadium for the concert.

He closed his eyes and breathe to control his damned emotions. He wish he can utter the name of the person in his heart NOW...

But that seems to be highly dangerous because of the limelight yet he can't backing from this...at this time.

He opened his eyes again that literally has the ocean of emotions...

"To the person who became my Hope. She came into my life as a light in my darkness. A peace in my chaos. An escape in my reality. It's you "

That's all he said.

Nandini Murthy, it's you!!

His heart wanted to yell. But he can't.

All the audience gasped at the major shock. They wanted to know her name atleast. But Manik Malhotra never let his family or personal life to the media. As they literally made that as a idea of joke which he treasured. His personal life always being mysterious to them. Apart from Aliya, his ex-girlfriend. Because Aliya was an young model who loved all the attention and limelight.

Nandini heart skipped a beat or two. She is breathing vaguely. Her brain short circuits at those precious words. Somewhere she knew the person he was referring is herself. Her only self.
He is speaking like a poet.

Nandini felt the rush of emotions that she want to hug him literally. But they are so far away.

She don't know what he meant by that. One thing is sure that he always manages to put herself in the chaos as millions of emotions exploding in her limbic system tired of analysing what is may??