Catching Moon

"Who is that Nandu?"

Nandini open the door fully to make Aryaman visible for Manik.

It was such a disgusting sight for Manik. He literally wanna punch him but he can't.

"What he is doing here?", Manik asked Nandini without even taking a glance at Aryaman.

"Manik, he is maggu. My bestfriend I had told you, he is just staying here because I'm feel so bored of being alone"

Maggu?!

What an weird name!

Manik shook his head at her craziness.

She wanted to say it had hurt her. It pained every moment without him. All she can do is keep her mouth shut.

"And maggu he is Manik, my... My..."
Nandini said in the process of changing the topic, she herself falls into a trap!

Freak! What she is supposed to say?!

"My ? What Nandini", Aryaman smirked evilly adding fuel to his fire.
He just make sure that Manik has feelings for her or not. Aryaman decided to tease Nandini.

Room mates?

Manik will kill her for sure.

Friends?!

There are more than that.

Nandini awkwardly looking here and there and mentally beating Aryaman.

"She is like a Family", Manik said in his deeper voice.

For a second Nandini forget her surroundings and even herself.

Family?!

The word nearly caused her a cardiac arrest. It's means so much to her that her heart swelled with delight.

Because all the while she thought she doesn't have a family. Doesn't have any soul that she can call hers. Manik called her as his family. Sometimes that lonilness eat her up. And that what made her an introvert.

Now, Manik Malhotra... The one she admired to death,call her a family. Even her friends, Aryaman, Aliya never addressed her that. But he?!

It is insanely sweet.

She showed her million dollar smile to him, that itself enough to wrench his heart. That smile shows nothing but purity and gratefulness.

He blinked in assurance.

Aryaman cleared his throat to disperse their intense moment.

"So I came na... finally, you don't gonna feel alone anymore. Ask... him to go"

"Aryaman, I am Aryaman Khurana", he introduced himself mentally patting his head at his triumph.

Manik can't stand him anymore.

"Whatever", he shrugged invariably and stormed to his room.

Nandini whispered Aryaman to 'go'.
Aryaman chuckled at his oblivious jealousy.
...

"Manik"

Manik glared at her.

"I'm not liking him",he muttered under his breathe.

"Manik"

Manik glared at her even more. Eventhough he found her completely cute.

"Listen to me na", Nandini pacified.