Revealing truths

Dear Nandu,

If you read this letter means I had already died. No, its not a suicide letter silly!. I just know that I'll be dying due to my so called brain tumor. Sorry I didn't tell any of you because, I was abandon to. He didn't let me reveal anything. Mr. M , I call him that. But you know I can't even tell whom he is. If then, it will be dangerous for you too. I know some people really hate me, but mr. M hate me to this extent that he even letting me die. He blackmailed me all while. But its all my fault that I trusted him in the first place. I am here at fault.

But you know its not a murder or something its a natural death Nandini. So you don't have to find about mr.M. he is very dangerous.

I know you love me so much. But there are some things I need to tell you.

Nandu I knew your father. He is still alive but never want to see you again. He considerd you as a curse because of your mother died. I'm sure he must have married again and living happily somewhere. He is a bastard nandu. I hate him a lot. How can he hate his own daughter?!

I always used to get jealous of you. I knew I'm wrong here but I can't help either. because in spite of being simple, you always got the attention I crave the most. But I feel so bad for thinking that way.

Is it wrong?!

You did so much to me. Even in school days, you are the one who help me to survive the vigorous assualt from our psychotic teacher. You are so selfless Nandini. I'm grateful for everything you have done to me. You even nearly die to save my life from the car accident last year. I can't even tell how scared I'm right now!.

And Manik, you know what the last time we are fighting. I don't even tell him anything about me. I'm feeling guilty fir hiding all the truths and letting you all endure pain. I don't know how will he managing at all! Please do take care of him nandu. He may look all fine outside but he is not. He don't know how to express. I love him a lot.

I am leaving you nandu and I'm sorry.
Take care of your health babes.

Love,
Aliya.

Cabir droopy eyes lifted to manik from the paper.

Like seriously? So much revelations!

He can't get over the truths revealed here.