Shocking Turns

~Parents warned about drugs and alcohols making us addicted,
But, but what about hazel eyes and black hairs. ~

(Inline comments are Love)
......

Nandini started reading the letter that her best friend wrote especially for her.

Nandini still remember everything. Aliya's memories still haunt her every night.

But the fact she hide something from her literally kills her. That too about her dad...

Manik observed her change of emotions. Her face itself say every thing she feels. He can feel her feelings too.

This is so strange when we know the person better than them, that to in this shortest span. Manik wondered many times as if they had something more beautiful for ages. Yet it have been just some weeks ago they became friends.

Nandini gazed at the letter for the 10th time. She can't believe that someone is behind all this. She felt that she didn't knew Aliya at all.
So many things had happened behind her back, but she was clueless.

Her Dad Is alive ?! And he hated her!

And Mr.M who is he now??

All the things are literally making her mind more chaotic that she even forget how is silence feel.

Manik expected her to break down, cry , yell or atleast scream .. like he did it. When he came to know about this letter he behave so impulsively ever.

But neither she cry nor scream.

Her mobile rang loudly breaking her chain of thoughts.

Manik looked at that which displaced
Dr. Madhyam.

Might be her colleague.

"Nandini your phone",Manik gave it to her. Nandini is no mood in speaking still she have to attend it. It may be an emergency.

"Hello", she hated that her voice choked.

"Hello Dr.Nandini Murthy, there is an emergency case here. I think it would be best if you handle it. If you can't make it up then let me know. I will take care", he said.

Nandini asked about the case which seems to be so minor one.

"Dr.Madhyam I can't make it. Please ask Dr.Navya to do it. And I'm sure she can do it better than me. And I'm so sorry"

"Don't worry Dr.Nandini. you don't have to give explanations."

"Thank you Dr.Madhyam"

Nandini cut the call. Since she is senior doctor she has so much respect and reputation. She don't want to kill anybody with her messed up brain.

She silently stare at the letter still can't aware of his intense gaze on her.

"Nandini"

"Nandini"

"Nandini", he tapped her shoulder which jerked of to her reality.

"Huh?", Nandini blunt expression speak about her pain.

"Are you okay?", Manik asked even after Knowing she is not. He don't want bottle up her emotions again.

"I need some time alone", Nandini whispered softly.

"Nan.."

"please",She cut him off.