Chapter 4: Meeting the Capture Targets

A/N: Stay safe out there!!! Also, I've noticed that my ✿'s are messed up on mobiles but looks fine on computers so I'm sorry for that. Instead, I'll put a few to indicate that the chapters starting or ending (人'口') Also I'm sorry for not updating I've been binge-watching anime this past week hehe, I'll try to update more. Anyways thank you for the support I appreciate it!!! 

✿✿✿✿

 It has been 5 years since I met A and now I am 10, I started to go to school a year after I met A and couldn't meet up with him as much. He also had other things he had to do too and it made it harder for us to schedule to meet, being an apprentice for a magician must be hard. I got better at controlling my magic, which is water. I also got better at using swords and other weapons thanks to Lady Easton and my other tutors. 

"Young Miss, there are some guests downstairs and Second Young Master Luca told me to tell you to go meet them," Millie said, knocking on the door. 

"Okay, Millie," I walked towards the door. 

I wonder who are these people and why are they so special that Luca wants me to meet them personally. I kept walking through the halls being greeted by every servant I walked past, being a noble is tiring.

"Brother Luca who did you want me to meet," I said, walking into the living room. 

Wait are those-

"Iris, meet my friends," Luca interrupted my thoughts.

"The one with white hair is Prince Zion, the one who's always grumpy looking is Zander, the one with long hair is River, and finally the oldest of us all is Kyle," he introduced me to them to me in one breath. 

So they really are the capture targets, I don't remember in the book Iris meeting them at all until she got into the academy. 

"Good evening to you all, I am Iris," I curtsied. 

"Your sister is so cute Luca," River came towards me and hugged me. 

"Hey no touching her, what did I tell you!?" Luca yelled splitting him from me, pushing me behind him. 

"She's not as cute as my sister," Zander muttered.

"Good evening to you too, Miss Iris," Zion greeted me and smiled, while Luca was lecturing River about not hugging me or other ladies.

I greeted him back again and in the corner of my eyes, I see Kyle closing his eyes and just enjoying his tea. 

"How about we do something fun?" Zion suggested. 

"Sure, what should we do?" Luca asked him, letting go of River. 

"How about we play hide n seek since we have a kid here," Zander suggested.

"I'm not a kid, you're just a few years older than me, besides I don't enjoy playing hide n seek," I puffed my cheeks. 

"NO, STAY A CHILD IRIS!!!" Luca shouted rubbing his cheeks on my head. What a sis con. 

"Instead of hide n seek, how about we play house," I suggested. 

"Sure, why not?" they agreed, looking at each other. 

"Okay then, Prince Zion will be the father, Brother Luca will be the mother, I will be the daughter, River's the brother, Zander could be the dog, and Kyle can be the nanny," I said. 

"Okay?" they seemingly agreed except Zander.

"Wait why do I have to be the dog, can't River be the dog?" he questioned (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

"What are you guys playing?" Knox asked ascending down from the stairs. 

"We're playing house, wanna play?" I asked.

"Sure," he agreed.

"Okay, Big Brother can be the mistress then," I excitedly said. 

They all looked at me as if I grew another head except Luca and Zander who's holding their laughs in.

"Rather be a dog than a mistress," Zander muttered covering his mouth and stomach, trying to prevent his laugh from coming out. 

After an hour or two of playing house, we all got hungry and decided to have some snacks and tea in the garden. Although playing house was pretty fun and we all had a good laugh out of it. I didn't expect Knox to play a perfect role as a mistress and Luca being so dramatic as the mother. By the time we finished our snacks and tea, it was getting dark and it was time to send them off home. 

Like normal Knox, Luca, and I went to the dining room to eat dinner. Mother and Father were there already and asked us about our day as usual. After dinner was over we left and went back to our rooms. Today was entertaining, however, I probably should have kept my distance from the capture targets, but oh well, I guess the more we bond there will be less of a chance for me to die and live a peaceful life. ʅ('◔౪◔)ʃ

Maybe one day, maybe one day I will able to live peacefully without worrying that my head will be gone. 

"Young Miss, are you alright?" Millie looked at me worryingly, brushing my hair softly. 

"Yes, Millie, I'm fine just kind of sleepy," I responded and smiled. 

"Alright, Young Miss, I'm almost done combing your hair," Millie said.

"Okay," I answered. 

I walked towards my bed after Millie was done combing my hair and left. I laid down on my bed twisting and turning, not falling asleep. A thought came into my mind and I wonder where and what is A doing right now? I got up from my bed and head towards the window opening the curtains and looking at the moon. When is it that we'll meet again, A. 

✿✿✿✿

A/N: It's the end of the chapter!!! I hope you guys enjoyed it (ノ≧ڡ≦)