Chapter 8: Welcome Back

A/N: I'm writing a new book on Webnovel and trying to come up with more ideas for upcoming chapters so I apologize if the updates are slower than usual. Also be safe out there, either protesting or working during this pandemic, we are in this together, BLM. I hope you enjoy this chapterヾ(@^∇^@)ノ

 ✿✿✿✿

It's been a month since that incident and I've been training to become stronger to be able to help myself and others when anything happens. Today is also the heroine comes back, ahhhh. I really hope it was an accident and not on purpose to hurt me. I shouldn't be doubting the heroine there's no way that she reincarnated or transmigrated, oh well that has nothing to do with me unless she messes with my family and friends. 

"Hey Iris, wait up!" Celeste yelled. 

Lately Celeste and Luca have been getting closer, does that mean she'll be my sister-in-law! Oh how fun that'll be! (≧∇≦)/

"Hey Celeste, how was class?" I asked as she got closer. 

"Ahhh, don't even ask Lady Sarina was a pain in the ass, she kept on nagging me for not being good at sewing," Celeste complained and lay her head on me. 

"It's alright, you won't have her for tomorrow," I said. 

We continued to walk to class since we both had the same class and it was the same class with Lila. Hopefully nothing horrible happens in that class again. 

"Welcome back Miss Lila, we missed you!" male voices shouted. 

"It was just an accident, I can't believe they suspended you for a month It's all because that bitch Iris, she's lucky her father is a duke or else..." the male student said.

"Or else what?" I asked. 

"What are you going to do? Don't act like my family and I can't destroy yours in a snap," I taunted. 

Celeste snickered as we passed by them. 

"You're a B-I-C-T-H, better watch your back!" he shouted. 

"It's not worth it Sir Ivor," Lila pulled onto his arm and pressed her flat tatas on him. 

 Eww that's disgusting, please do that in private.

"Be able to spell bitch before you open your mouth and say stupid things ," I shouted back. 

Such a dumbass he doesn't even know how to spell, pffft it reminds me of that meme now, how I miss home sometimes. 

"Also welcome back Miss Lila and a tip, don't be hanging out with the wrong crowd," I yelled. 

Celeste and I walked further from them now that the dog stopped barking. 

"Iris if he does something to you tell me, I'll whoop his ass back to his mothers womb," Celeste proclaimed. 

"It's alright, I bet I can do more," I teased her. 

I wonder how entertaining things will get wait no, I  promised to live a peaceful life. I forgot I also have to listen to that stupid cat and finish his request. Celeste and I were talking and doing our own thing until the teacher finally arrived to class. Hmm who is this teacher?

"Hello class, I am the substitute teacher for now, your teacher got into a accident this morning," he informed. 

"My name is Isaac Bache and please treat me well for the time being," he introduced himself. 

Strange I never knew there was any noble family named Bache in this kingdom, but I feel like I've seen him before. No way he must be from another kingdom, at least I hope I'm not wrong. 

"Okay then, I will group everyone randomly in pairs for today," he said. 

Ehhhh!? Our teacher never did this before, this teacher must be the strict type. Why does he remind me of the old ladies back in my old world just thinking of them gives me shivers. He paired everyone up randomly like he said but how did the heroine and the villainess get paired up!? The world conscious must really want me to raise death flags. 

"Hello Miss Lila, what a coincidence that we were paired up together," I greeted. 

"Hmph, don't get in my way," she scoffed. 

Is she really a transmigrator? 

"Alright then, how about we start with you trying to control your magic again," I  suggested. 

"Okay, fine with me," she answered. 

Everything is going well. Good thing she's not retaliating or else I would have a headache. Huh another one of her light magic ball came my way again. 

"Oops my bad, guess you shouldn't be standing there," she smiled. 

Damn she really is a white lotus. Where is the original heroine who was a kind person? Please retrieve her!

"It's fine, I shouldn't blame you for being weak after being suspended for a month," I smiled back. 

"Don't get in my way, you dumb villainess, you're just a character in this game while I came from another world that is more advanced than this one," she exposed herself. 

So she really was a transmigrator, is this why that cat wanted me to get rid of her? Ahhhh my brain is about to explode from processing too much things. 

"Villainess? What's that?" I asked acting dumb. 

"Ha, you wouldn't know since you are just another puppet in my hand," she snorted. 

Wonder where this attitude will bring her? Class went on with her making "accidents" that were aimed at me over and over again. The teacher never disciplined her and he and the heroine were getting a little intimate. Oh my kamisama, who else is she going to curry favor with? The headmaster!? I'm getting shivers thinking of what she is doing with others. 

What is she doing? This place is not like our old world where being intimate with anyone was "acceptable." In this world, if she is found out of what she was doing  with other men besides her fiancé she would be shamed and probably kicked out from society. Well of course men always got the easy way out because it was "okay" to have many mistresses. Oh well guess it's not really my business to stick my nose into her business  ʅ(╹ε╹)ʃ 

 ✿✿✿✿

It's the end of the chapter!!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter although there isn't much. Anyways thank you for supporting me (❁'◡'❁)