Chapter 15: At Home

A/N: I'm starting online school in a few days, I don't want to do it!!! It means I can't stay up late anymore and have less time to write and think. Anyways enjoy~♡

✿✿✿✿

By the time I got home every one in the house had already awoken. Looks like I have some explaining to do on why I brought this much people home. It's better to get yelled at for being naughty than knowing that I prevented tragedies that could've befallen on these people. 

"Where were you?" Knox sternly said. 

"Millie please tell the other maids to take the guests to their rooms and prepare a bath, food, and clothes for them," I ordered. 

I turned my head back to Knox and Luca and in one breath I said, "Umm so... iwenttothefestivalandonlytoldMotherandFatherbecauseididn'twantyouandLucatofollowme."

"Repeat it slowly," Luca calmly said. 

Shit this is how I know that I'm going to be dead soon, when Luca is serious it's never a good thing, rip to me 。・゚(゚⊃ω⊂゚)゚・。

I turned away my head and said slowly this time, "I went to the festival and only told Mother and Father because I didn't want you and Luca to follow me." I could feel my palms sweating and my whole body turning cold by the way Knox and Luca was staring intensely at me, Millie, Mother, and Father. I looked at Father and pleaded with my eyes for him to help me. 

"She's not a child anymore, she has become stronger as time passes besides she's my daughter meaning that she can kick ass when necessary," Father defended. 

"What do you mean not long ago she got hit by her classmates magic and didn't dodge it in time!?" Luca questioned. 

"That was when I was still a little clueless," I pouted. 

"You're still clueless," Knox added. 

"I saved people from the slave market today though, I did something to help so please forgive me this time, I promise to tell you both next time Brother Knox and Brother Luca," I tried to reason with both of them. 

Knox and Luca looked at each other and sighed, "We'll forgive you this time and you better not break your promise." 

"Thank you," I said and hugged both of them and then Mother and Father. 

"Now will you excuse me I will go check up on the guests," I curtsied and ran with Millie behind my tail. 

It didn't take long until me and Millie reached to the corridors where the people resided. It took about 2 hours to figure out what each person was going to do. A majority of the people were kidnapped and most of them were orphans, only 20 people knew where there homes were and had families waiting for them. For the remaining people that had no place to go I decided if they wanted to stay or leave, but of course if they leave I'll give them money to be able to financial support themselves for a while. Surprisingly most decided to stay and only a few decided to leave, apparently I was their savior and they owe me? That makes no sense really nobody has to thank me for doing a humanly act. Now most of them finally have a place called home.

When I asked everyone, there again was a pair of twins who kept catching my interest and attention, they didn't talk much but they looked like they didn't belong in this kingdom and came from a nearby kingdom. Could they possible be royals but their Mother was a maid and so they were chased after by assassins!? I'm overthinking it too much, it was such a cliché plot that there was no way that was possible beside in the otome game there were no twins that were mentioned.   

I tried to pry a little information from them but they wouldn't budge, I mean who would especially someone they don't know. I have to warm up to them and gain their trust, if what I thought was actually true then I have to be even more careful not to scare them. Hopefully they would open up to me even if it was a little. I think I should go get some beauty sleep tonight before things turn chaotic tomorrow. Hold up... I forgot to find out more information about Lila and her family, ahh shit whatever I still have time. 

✿✿✿✿

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this chapter, it's a bit short but anyways thank you for reading this book and supporting me!!! ₍՞◌′ᵕ‵ू◌₎♡