Chapter 9: Cornered

A/N: Here's another chapter!!! I hope you enjoy this chapter, I'm sorry if it's not as good as previous chapters. I kind of have writers block right now and have no motivation but I'll try my best ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ 

 ✿✿✿✿

The next few days went on like normal, as it should be. There were no unnecessary drama or dumb shit that the heroine and her goonies pulled on me. If only it was peaceful like this all the time then I could truly fulfill my dream living a relaxing life. Ahh but that cat told me to find out and expose the heroine and her family for maybe the illegal things they are doing. Who was her father again? Did her father even find information about his daughter already? 

"Iris are you okay? You haven't been answering me," Zara interrupted my thoughts. 

"Is something bothering you? Is Miss Lila bothering you again?" Evie asked. 

"Do you need me to take you to the nurse's office!?" River slammed his hands on the table. 

"I'm really fine, no need to worry I was just daydreaming," I waved my hands around. 

"Are you for sure?" Evie asked again. 

"Yes, there's no need to worry," I reassured.

"Get to your seats class is starting," the teacher walked in the classroom. 

The class started and ended like usual. The heroine has also been unusually quiet today unlike the last few days. Hopefully she is not planning anything stupid again with her brainwashed followers. I guess I have to make sure to be ready to defend myself at all times in case that one of her stupid follower tries something. The day continued with no disruption however the substitute teacher has been acting weird lately and getting a little to close to me. Maybe I was just imagining things? 

Soon it was lunch, my favorite time of the day. 

"Neh neh, what are you going to eat today?" I asked Luca. 

"Whatever is good," Luca answered. 

We both got our food and sat at our usually spot and were waiting for the others to come. 

"Ahhhh I forgot my handkerchief!" I got up quickly and ran. 

"Oyyy you can just use mine," Luca shouted. 

"It's fine!" I shouted back.

It may seem like a regular handkerchief but it was the handkerchief that A gave me when we were still meeting up. It's a little embarrassing saying that he is my first love. 

"Well look who we have here," the annoying voice said. 

Walking out of the shadows is the dude who was cussing at me behind my back, Ivor. I don't feel like dealing with this but turning around I see his friends blocking my way. 

"If you don't mind get out of my way please before I punch the shit out of you," I warned. 

"Shut up stupid bitch, it's your fault Lila is sad and blaming herself for your mistake," he accused. 

"Me? It was my fault? You all must be delusional," I laughed.

"Shut up and go to hell!" he shouted. 

"Teaming up on a girl is not very manly of you, I guess all of you are little boys still," I snickered and pulled up my sleeves. 

"Watch you mouth bitch, get her!" he yelled. 

"Bring it on little boys," I said, cracking my neck and fingers. 

Not 5 minutes passed and all of them ended up black and blue on the ground. 

"Ahhh I thought this was going to be an entertaining fight, are the little knights this weak?" I mocked. 

"Iris!!!"Luka shouted. 

I turned around and saw the others running towards me. 

"Hey guys," I causally said and waved. 

"Are you okay!?" Celeste shook me back and forth. 

"Yeah I'm fine," I groaned. 

"I brought a teacher," Kyle said.

"We need to warn their families that if their sons do this again then they'll be kicked out of the academy," Zion told the teacher. 

"Yes Prince Zion," the teacher said. 

"You know what I'll go talk to them myself," Zion fumed. 

"We'll go with you," Luca, Xander, River, and Kyle all said at the same time. 

"We'll let you handle it for now," Kyle said to the teacher. 

We were walking back to the cafeteria while they were all checking up on me making sure I wasn't injured, even though I told them multiple times that I was fine. After the fight I didn't even get to go back and grab my handkerchief from the classroom, instead I was dragged back to the cafeteria to finish my food that was probably already cold I mean I can just grab more food. 

"Do you think Miss Lila helped them planned this?" Zara asked. 

"In my opinion I think she's suspicious," Evie added. 

"I agree," Celeste nodded. 

"How dare they try to hurt my sister," Luca gripped his hands. 

Zion, Kyle, Xander, and River nodded agreeing with him. 

I can't help but also think that Lila was part of this and that substitute teacher, but I don't want to falsely accusing him. I need to really go dig up information on both of them. Mother, Father, and Knox will probably go nuts and want justice for me although I was the one who beat them to the pulp. The day ended with me getting my handkerchief back and Ivor and his friends being suspended for a week. The only reason they got a week was because they were nobles unlike the heroine who was a commoner, well for now. 

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I really hope to be more motivated soon and hopefully for my mental health to be a bit better. Anyways I appreciate you for reading ('・ω・')