Chapter 14: Auction

A/N: New chapter!!! Stay safe and healthy, enjoy~

✿✿✿✿

I walked to the end of the alleyway and kept turning to the right and somehow eventually found my way. The slave market was not as well hidden as I thought it was going to be, it was hidden under a small building but it was obvious things were going on with how many people were waiting. I guess this time I don't have to bribe my way through, there'll be more money for me to spend on important things. 

"Where is your pass sir?" the guard asked. 

I took out a bag of gold coins and gave it to him, "Would this work?" I gave him the money. Of course there were a few dozen coins in the bag, they don't deserve money for selling humans. The guard didn't even bother to look thoroughly at the coins and I got to pass, I guess I could pay them with fake coins if they don't bother to check. 

"Ladies and Gentlemen's the auction has started, please take your seats and if you're lucky tonight you might be able to bring a toy home!" the auctioneer shouted. 

Disgusting treating living humans like this will get your ass bitten by karma. 

"Before we start bidding we would like to inform that you will be able to get your slave at the end of the auction," the auctioneer added. 

This Oompa Loompa looking ass bitch really be getting on my nerves with how he's talking, every where I look here I spot Oompa Loompas working for their Willy Wonka. {A/N: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory reference :)}

The auctioneer pounded on the stand with his gavel and announced "Let the bidding begin!"

Around 20 minutes passed and I noticed that most of the so called slaves here were children and teenagers, there were only a few adults. This meant that the children and teenagers here were either kidnapped or orphans, my heart ache at the thought of their parents crying and looking for them. It took another 20 minutes before the auction ended but before it ended there was a pair of twin who intrigued me. Bidding for them to be free is a good price to pay, there were about 50 "slaves" now that were sold. 

"For the last slave we have a pair of twins from the neighboring kingdom! the bidding price for them will start with 50 gold coins!" Mr. Oompa Loompa #1 shouted. 

{A/N: I'm just making things up but lets just say that 50 gc = 4550 ¥ = $43}

"55 gold coins"

"65 gold coins" 

"200 coins!" I shouted.

"Going once, going twice, sold to the young man in black!" he pounded his gavel. 

"This is the end of the auction, please come and pay up for your prizes in the back!" he informed. 

I stood up and so did many other "patrons," I made my way to the back and saw many of the children crying. I can't take this anymore I have to make a plan quick to get them out of this. 

"Ladies and Gentlemen's please pay up and take your prize!" he shouted. 

Before I leave this place I should punch his face for his obnoxious voice. The people here were about to pay and leave but before they could do that I took the water by the announcer and expanded it with my magic. I built a barrier around the slaves and flooded the place as fast as I could. The announcer tried to shout for the guards to stop me and the buyers were trying to attack me with their magic too meaning that they were also nobles, which was obvious. Before they could touch me with their magic I flooded the place, they should know that water is one of the strongest elements. 

Suffocating them for a few minutes won't really kill them but make them pass out which is what they deserve for treating human lives like trash. I tried my hardest and clear some water to make paths for them to escape, they quickly got out of this place. I sucked the water into my body although it wasn't really good for my body. I ran out the door and putted my hand on the ground and used my magic again and built a mini wall of concrete to trap them there, they should be awake in a few minutes. 

I got up and turned around and saw eyes looking at me, "Lets go before they wake up," I told them. 

it took another ten minutes before we finally got at the destination I told Millie to meet me. The location was not in a big open space where there were many people roaming around but it was also not a place where it was deserted. When we got there I saw Millie, I ran to her and hugged her. 

"Young Miss, where were you? You were late by 15 minutes and I thought you were kidnapped!" Millie panicked as she broke her form. 

"Millie I'm fine there's no need to worry, I'm strong, now can you go find the coach and go home first and bring 9 carriages and prepare 25 extra bedrooms," I commanded. 

"What do you need 9 carriages and 25 bedrooms f-" Millie was about to ask but saw the groups of people behind me.  

"I understand Young Miss," she didn't question my sanity. 

Millie left and I turned back to the crowd, I took off my wig and introduced myself "Hello I am Iris Reids, Daughter of Duke Reids." 

"If you want to go home please tell me and I'll tell my people to send you home and if you have no place to go you can stay, but before you leave please come home with me today and take a bath and get some rest, you all must be extremely tired," I informed them.

They all stared at me and the children started to wail while the adolescents and adults were trying to hold back their tears. 

"There they are get them!" I heard a obnoxious voice. 

I turned my head to the side and saw the auctioneer and a group of the slave markets guards and the nobles running towards us. Ahh not again, I used the extra water that I absorbed in my body and set up walls of water surrounding them to protect them from being taken away. I putted on my wig again and walked forward, they surrounded me.

"Ganging up on a young delicate sir like me how weak," I snickered. 

"Beat him up to the pulp," the nobles and auctioneer commanded. 

They came at me with their swords and tried to attack me, honestly this is why I have trained so long for. I cracked my neck and fingers and put my hand on the ground again and used the weeds that were growing from the cracks and extended them into vines. I knocked all of them dead asleep and threw them to the side. 

"You're useless, so useless!" one of the nobles said and blasted fire at me. 

Seriously did he not think this through again after being drowned. I used my water and made a shied to protect me from getting burnt and as I got closer to him I punched him in the stomach and kicked him onto the ground. One by one they all came at me but in the end there was a pile of unconscious bodies. 

"Not the face, not the face!" the noble lady in my hands screamed. 

"Sorry but these hands are rated e for everyone," I laughed as I knocked her out and threw her onto the pile. {A/N: Did you get that reference from Tik Tok lmao, nvm I'm gonna go now.}

The last and finally person was Mr. Oompa Loompa #1, finally I never got to punch his obnoxious face the last time. 

"Please I'll do anything, I'll give you money, just let me go!" he begged. 

"Pfft you wish, I've been wanting to punch you for so long so I'm not going to let this chance slip," I smirked. 

I lifted his short ass up and gave him a good punch in the face that will probably put him into a coma for a few days, he should've never been apart of this shady business. I turned around and apologized "I'm sorry you all had to see something so indecent."

It took another hour for the carriages to arrive and even when they arrived the guards and nobles were still knock out. Oh my my I guess I should've been more gentle. 

✿✿✿✿

A/N: It's the end of the chapter, this is the longest chapter I ever wrote so I hoped you enjoyed it at the very least ( *'ω'* ).