Prologue

New Boss

|:Sulji

Waking up from the loud sound of the alarm clock and sunlight seeping through the window, turning around
to the other side of the bed to see what
time is it-

7:48 A.M

"Shit, I'm late! " I shouted getting up and rushing to the bathroom. I have a meeting with one of the chief officers of our company and it's at 8:00 A.M and I only have a few minutes to prepare everything.

When I got out of the house I ran to the station impatiently waiting for the bus. After more than a decade of waiting finally, I got on board.

Panting from all that running session just to get to the office, I composed myself, took a deep breath then exhaling before making a knock at the door.

"Please come in" I heard from the inside and then opening it.

"Good morning Sir,
I am very sorry for being late" I said and bowed.

"It's okay but I hope it wouldn't happen again because your new boss doesn't like latecomers. Please take a seat." Mr. Moon Taeil said, one of the chief officers in our company, and my current boss.

I gave a nod and proceed to the chair in front of his table.

Our conversation went through about my promotion and stuff like that.

Yes, people, I am promoted to secretary after so many years of hard work yey!

But one thing lingers in my mind while we are talking because he didn't mention any names or position of my new boss. . .

Who could it be?

tbc