Chapter 1

Work for you

"As soon as we get there you will start immediately and oh I forgot to tell you his name is Mr. Lee Taeyong, CEO of Neo Culture & Technology Holdings." Mr. Moon said and I nod in response.

I'm already a bundle of nerves since I stepped in the building ugh! But I shook it off and tried to calm myself.

After passing multiple doors in the hallway we reached the last door, kinda big though.

Sir Taeil knocked before
opening.

The swivel chair faced back at us facing towards the scenery of the tall skyscrapers of
Seoul.

"Taeyong, I'm here with your new secretary. I'll leave you two." He said then whispered to me...

"Good luck on your first day" I thanked him before he left.

I bowed nervously and made a short self-introduction.

"G-good morning Mr. Lee,
My name is Kang Sulji and I am the new secretary I'm glad to work with you from this day on. I will do my best to meet your expectations." I said stuttering from the first word until I managed to finish it smoothly.

After I made a bow I stand straight, his back is still facing me when he spoke...

"Meet my expectations? Hmm," He scoffed, my brows furrowed at what he said.

He then turned to face me, It's like my body turned to ice the moment I'd seen his features and the words that suit to describe it was...  Handsome yet cold

"Many of my past secretaries said the same lame line as yours but they ended up getting fired after a few weeks or mostly... days because they aren't enough to meet it" He said with coldness laced in his voice,
eyes piercing to mine.

I froze from his attitude towards me but I managed to answer his sarcasm and rudeness.

Lame? the flute?  

I don't care if I will get fired immediately on my first day I wouldn't let that pass.

I can't believe my new boss is this bitch but if he's a bitch then I am more than a bitch. I can be the bitchest of all the bitches.

"Uhhm, sir if you will let me start off and show how well I can reach your standards as your secretary then I'll gladly do it. Besides, that is the reason why I am here. . . to work for you" I said with full sarcasm and kind of challengingly.

And as if he heard the last word...

"Are challenging me?" He said his brow shot up and smirked the cold aura in his face still there.

tbc