Chapter 19

Fire & Ice

"Thank you, sir." Sulji said while accepting the coffee given to her.

"Your welcome Sulji" he said as they walked together in the hallway.

Little did they know, Nakamoto and Dong always have their eyes on them. "Yuta hyung hide here!" the younger whisper shouted at him then pointed the other wall. They're a few steps away from the two. The secretary and the guy both laughed which made their brows furrow.

"Sulji doesn't laugh like that when she's with us" Yuta scoffed watching them talk and laugh.

"Yeah, she seemed very delighted with him" Winwin agreed.

Sulji and Sunwoo are often seen together these days due to the new project of the company. Almost all the paperworks and other tasks Taeyong had to do while he's away went to her.

Of course, she's the secretary. . . just his-

Few minutes later, they decided to come out of where they are hiding. Yuta and Winwin shamelessly cleared their throats in front of them, interrupting the two from talking. Sulji and Sunwoo were startled at their sudden appearance.

"U-uh s-sir!" the secretary couldn't form a word properly as she bows to them, shock very evident in her eyes.

She opened her mouth to voice out her words but the director already spoke.

"Ms. Kang, Taeyong needs you now in his office" he said seriously.

Sulji's eyes widened at what Yuta said, she quickly bid goodbye to them. She forgot that today is his arrival together with the other board members.

The two smirked as they watch the secretary ran to the ceo's office. They know that in just a couple of minutes, Taeyong will be arriving. Winwin complimented his hyung for his good "acting"

Sunwoo sensed something from the two but kept it in himself then starts to walk away, leaving them.

Sulji's:

The fast beating of my heart is the same as how fast I was running to his office.

He's here, he's back.

When I got to the door, I knocked twice before opening it.

"M-mr. Lee?" my voice trembled, his office was quiet.

I was about to go back outside thinking Mr. Nakamoto just tricked me but before I even make my way out, a hand grabbed my wrist then pushed me to the wall. The next thing I know is that a heavy breathing Taeyong is in front of me, his arms both on my sides, caging me.

"It was just two days since you came back but then here you are, already with someone else." His voice laced with anger and coldness. It's like fire and ice both mixed up in his eyes.

My.Goodness.Gracious

tbc

\

Chapter 21 will be published tomorrow. I'll make it a bit longer.

Your patience will be highly appreciated lol.

ty!