Chapter 9

Same

"Right here" Taeyong said while looking at his secretary, waiting for her to turn around.

"Turn around" he said wanting to. . .see her face.

The moment their eyes met, they felt the same. Not just Sulji but Taeyong too.

He felt the same. Both of them.

The world around them seems like stopped for a while as they looked into each other's eyes.

"Are you guys just gonna stand there and stare at each other?" but of course there is really that one person who isn't having it, and that is Jungwoo. Behind him were the other seven, they were only nine members because haechan still have school.

Both of them looked away. Taeyong cleared his throat and Sulji bowed to them.

"Let's go, we'll gonna be late for our flight" he announced then starts to walk away from the crowd.

"But we're eight minutes early?" Jaehyun said mockingly but only to recieved a death glare from him but still have the guts to laugh.

After a little while, it's time to board the plane. When they got on the aircraft seating arrangement was
supposed to be:

johnny and mark
sulji and jungwoo
jaehyun and winwin
taeil and yuta
doyoung and taeyong

this but—

"Ms. Kang where are you going?" Taeyong questioned when Sulji passed his seat. Doyoung who was about to sit got up and already understood what he meant, he moved away and sit next to jungwoo.

The secretary at first is confused but when she notice doyoung moving away from his own sit, she got it right away.

She was like, going to comment about this seating matter but stopped herself knowing that it will only make him more grumpy.

The plane starts to take off after the whole cabin settled down with the flight attendants demonstrating the safety measures on the aircraft.

It's going to be a 4 hours flight, so Sulji planned to just sleep for the whole time since she didn't have enough sleep last night because of packing her stuff up.

And just for about half an hour she's already slowly falling asleep. Her eyelids are getting heavy and head nodding down, can't maintain in balance.

While the other members are busy playing games on their phones and resting, there's Taeyong watching his secretary quietly. Watching her soft and beautiful eyes closing. Her calm face while sleeping.

He put her head on his shoulder and let her lean on it.

But he as well, drift off to sleep. His head landed on top of hers.

For the whole remaining hours in flight, they sleep there—peacefully.

tbc

/

lol jungwoo can't relate.