Chapter 2

Smirk

After a couple of hours since
our heated discussion I decided to get my stuff from my old office and arranged it all in my new one.

A few minutes after doing all of my things, the intercom device suddenly beeped making me startled a bit. I quickly press it to hear Mr. Lee's voice.

"Get these boxes of papers here and I need you to submit it at 7 P.M sharp." He ordered in a cold tone

"Yes sir" I replied softly

I hurriedly went to his office knocking before entering and getting all of the boxes out while his phone is on his ear talking to someone. I could barely hear him talk because the moment I entered the room he scooted away but his eyes were staring coldly at me and a smirk plastered on his lips.

Why the hell?

I shook it off and continue to be busy picking up.

When all of the boxes are in my room, I opened it, eyes widening because of the number of papers inside. I looked into my wristwatch to see that I only have 3 hours left to finish all of this.

How am I supposed to do-
okay, nevermind I'll start now.

_

6:55 P.M

A sigh of relief escaped from my mouth after I finished all 4 thick stacks of paperwork and my head is throbbing because I only had what? A cup of coffee. Also, I don't really have the chance to eat properly because I was in a rush.

After arranging it inside the box provided, I picked up one by one then head to his office that is next to mine.

It is kinda heavy and carrying it while walking in heels feels like hell but managed to get all of that beside of his table.

I wonder why he isn't here?

As soon as I stepped out of the office I felt my head becoming worse because of improperly eating meals.

This is all
because of that jerk-
I mean the boss of mine ugh!

I think he is taking revenge because I snapped at him earlier and I think that's the reason why he's smirking like crazy a while ago.

I suddenly remembered what he said in the morning when I aforementioned meeting his expectations.

"-same lame line"

Lame

Lame huh?

"Lame"
"Lame my foot tsk"
I scoffed while whispering
under my breath.

I tried to lean my hand to the wall and walk properly but failed, my eyes started to become blurry as I saw a figure of a man before everything went black.

tbc