Chapter 11

Apple Juice

Sulji's:

I was first, confused at why is she here. . .again.

But my confusion disappeared when I see Mr. Lee leading her enter the restaurant.

"Aren't you going inside?, Let's go! I'm starving!" Jungwoo whined then drag me inside.

Wait, am I the only one who doesn't know that she will be here? - oh okay so by the way we sat on a long table since we have a big group.

Jungwoo pulled the chair on my right side while Taeyong sat on my left, Ms. Yooa is on the other side of his'.

I forced myself not to lay my eyes on them as they talk and laugh while being too close to each other-

Wait what the flute?!
Why am I thinking of it?, who cares by the way?, well I don't.

third person's;

The members are busy laughing and having conversation as they eat their food while she's there stiffly eating not until. .

"Cheers! Apple Juiceeeee~" oh I forgot to mention they ordered apple juice- I mean some sort of wine that looks like a flavored juice gosh.

They are not that really drunk, just a bit and just overreacting. Doyoung limit their drinking because the meeting will happen tomorrow morning so in all means-

"Hey Sulji do you want some apple juice?" Kim frigging Jungwoo asked drunkenly to her but immediately scolded by Doyoung.

"We didn't even attended the meeting yet but you guys are all drunk? Get your asses up! We need to go back to the suit now! The meeting is tomorrow!" Doyoung being the mom scolded the stubborn kids ordering them to go back and sleep now.

"Sulji can you help me with this?" He pleaded to the secretary since they are the only ones who isn't drunk up until now.

Sulji, Doyoung and with the help of the waiters, they were able to put each and every member to their places.

Yooa was assisted by the waitress to the 3rd floor, the members and Sulji's suit was on the second.

When it's her turn to support Taeyong from walking to the 2nd floor with his arms on her shoulder, she heard him whisper. .

"I bet you don't want to talk to me when she's near." his cold husky voice made his secretary froze.

He's too close . .

She thought, she can feel his breath on the side of her face.

The secretary slowly lay him down on the bed. Sulji was about to leave but Taeyong stoppped her by pulling her hand.

"Don't leave." He seems like. . .pleading, not really wanting the woman leave.

"S-sir you're d-drunk." she stuttered while pulling her hand back.

Taeyong opened his mouth to say something but the door swung open as the drunk Jaehyun and Johnny entered the room laughing at something, the waiters from the ground floor still assisting them.

Sulji thanked the waiters before getting out of their room then proceeded to hers.

She wash up and wore a comfy pajamas. Even if she turned off the lights and close her eyes, forcing herself to sleep for the meeting tomorrow, she really couldn't.

Because the words he had left haunts her heart and mind.

"I bet you don't want to talk to me when she's near"

"Don't leave."

And for an unknown reason, the more she thinks of it, the more her heart beats faster.

tbc